10+ Year Old Account

Steamwheedle Cartel Rep Question

So I'm working on getting exalted with Steamwheedle Cartel. Currently I am at 11999/12000 Honored with Ratchet with all of the rest of the factions staggered behind due to using cloth turn ins. (For exact numbers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/reputation/). Now my question is, if I do all the quests in each of the Steamwheedle Cartel cities will I reach exalted. I reach Hated with the Cartel at the end of Wrath so I have all the Cartel quests still to do with post-Shattering.

Also, are their any other quest hubs that give Cartel rep other then Ratchet, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, and Everlook (not including hubs that the main cities bread crumb to) that I may miss.

To gain exalted you have to grind mobs. The quest doesnt get you to exalted but its still worth doing. Grind pirates in tanaris until you are exalted with all goblin cities except gadgestan. Then you go to ratchet and grind the pirates south of ratchet until Gadgestan also is exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, that sucks, I figured I was far enough into rep that I could make it without anymore grinding. Did they move the Ratchet pirates somewhere else? I remember pre-cata they just used to be all over the place south of Ratchet but the only ones I could find last night were on Fray Island and they are pretty spread out and I was killing them before they could respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayier View Post
    Really, that sucks, I figured I was far enough into rep that I could make it without anymore grinding. Did they move the Ratchet pirates somewhere else? I remember pre-cata they just used to be all over the place south of Ratchet but the only ones I could find last night were on Fray Island and they are pretty spread out and I was killing them before they could respawn.
    You weren't killing all of them then. The spawn rate's forced to increase when there's mass killing going on, so there's always at least ~5 or so pirates alive on the island at any given time. There will never be nothing to kill if you're actually covering the whole island (which really isn't that big anyway). That, and Garvey's respawn is somewhere around 1.5 minutes.

Anyway, Fray Island > Tanaris if you're alone, but since Ratchet's already rep-capped from those mobs you're gonna be stuck in the desert. Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayier View Post
    So I'm working on getting exalted with Steamwheedle Cartel. Currently I am at 11999/12000 Honored with Ratchet with all of the rest of the factions staggered behind due to using cloth turn ins. (For exact numbers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/reputation/). Now my question is, if I do all the quests in each of the Steamwheedle Cartel cities will I reach exalted. I reach Hated with the Cartel at the end of Wrath so I have all the Cartel quests still to do with post-Shattering.

Also, are their any other quest hubs that give Cartel rep other then Ratchet, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, and Everlook (not including hubs that the main cities bread crumb to) that I may miss.
    simple steps to farm this
    go to a major city

spam : LFM to farm steemw... rep
    go to tanaris for farming (get solid farmer not afk leechers) them bam faster then u know it
    u can watch tv chat ingame u go like a rocket
    ps: dont forget to you the guild banner thing that grantz extra rep and let ur party ( cant have more than 5 ppl cuz anymore will nerf rep amout)
    spread out so each can farm a spot 1 near ship 2 on the close/far ship 1 mid and last guy does the barrracks

Deleted
    I'd recommend that you get a group of 5 people and farm the northern part of the southsea base in tanaris. The mobs will respawn as the amount of pirates alive goes below a certain amount.

Doing this, I got from about 4000/6000 friendly with Gadgetzan to 20999/21000 in about 1.5 hours.