5.0.4 and Ds10 lockout

So few minutes ago I joined a ds10 group who had 4 down and were at Ultraxion. Group was half full and were waiting to fill up.

While waiting I went and zoned in, got the 4/8 down confirmation, hit Ok said i'm saved.

After a few minutes people started leaving cause we weren't filling up, and the group disbanded. So I heathed back to Org and looked at my raid info.

Now it says i'm saved 4/8. I didn't do ds10 or down any bosses (heck not even trash) since 8/19/12. Is this normal with patch 5.0.4 or just a bug? I'm not seeing much info on raid locks for 5.0.4 besides the extension stuff.
    Last edited by c0rnel; 2012-08-31 at 05:23 AM.

this is how heroics have worked all of cataclysm

Yup. Whenever you jump into a raid where bosses have been downed, you better make sure the group is going to stay or knows what they're doing because you will be locked out.

U sure cause I swear it wasn't like that before.

In ds u normally get saved when u down a boss.

All i did was join the group, zoned in then left group and Im saved.

It's just how the lockout system is. Why it asks you if you're sure and gives a option to leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rnel View Post
    U sure cause I swear it wasn't like that before.

In ds u normally get saved when u down a boss.

All i did was join the group, zoned in then left group and Im saved.
    In the chat area, when you hit okay, it ususaly says "You are now saved to this instance."
    Last edited by ZehGeek; 2012-08-31 at 05:29 AM.

Thanks for the replies.

It worked so all the time, if at least one boss was downed in Heroic mode. While in normal, it only saves you if you downed any boss in that lockout.

10+ Year Old Account
    nvm 10chars
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2012-08-31 at 06:07 AM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup