Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    roar only does like 20k max on full cata gear.. wich mages can easly absorb with theyr stupidio bubble.. oh and... the warrior pvp set nerf... wtf is the sprint*movementspeed* good for.. if u get novad.. or stunned .. eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Roar is balanced around 90, I hate that argument more then most, but it actually is true. When you factor in 30% from Avatar, 30% from Banner and general damage scaling, Dragon's Roar at 90 is doing 30-40% of player health in 1 gcd. Add in the 20% of Execute, and your target is 2 shottable from 60%.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2012-09-01 at 07:39 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayinjur View Post
    I've never seen that tbh. The animation may look like a knockdown but it's a mini stun so it could work like an extra interupt for us. Pummel ->Dragon's Roar-> disruptive shout->leap+charge->fear-> pummel. Say whaaa

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 07:35 PM ----------

Did you even read the blue post explaining that? Warlocks were far too strong in aoe situations, and just about everyone else (bar rogues) got moderate or extreme nerfs, hunters got it worse then warlocks. But it's for balance sake.
    Yes I did and yes I understand why it was to powerful, just like Dragons Roar was, so it also got nerfed.
    I am not complaining about the warlock nerfs just showing for comparison since OP can't understand how OP DR was........

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    It needs to have it's damage nerfed as well because as it sits it will be a mandatory talent for any raiding dps warrior

agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Oh no, 2.5 seconds less of a knockdown... Tough luck, can't see the big problem myself.
    3 seconds compared to 0.5 in PvP is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Could be worse I mean at least you aren't a warlock:

Seed of Corruption base seed damage reduced by 30%. Damage target needs to take before explosion and SP scaling reduced by 30%.
    Harvest Life damage and SP scaling reduced by 30%.
    Felguard: Felstorm now does 100% weapon damage, down from 150%.
    Hellfire damage and SP scaling reduced by 30%.
    Metamorphosis: Void Ray damage and SP scaling reduced by 30%.
    Fire and Brimstone: Your next Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate or Curse will hit all targets within 15 yards of the target and deal 43.4% of their normal damage, down from 55.8%.
    Felstorm now does 100% weapon damage, down from 150%.

LOL and you are complaining about what 1 nerf?
    warlocks can also 2 shot people on beta so I don't feel bad for them.
    Jaedek <sup fresh our turn baby>

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedeklol View Post
    warlocks can also 2 shot people on beta so I don't feel bad for them.
    Yeah, so? They didn't even bother nerfing it.