addon for tracking active talents ?

Anyone knows of an addon that lets you keep track wich 6 talents/glyphs you have currently equiped? So you don't have to open/close your talentbook all the time...

I fail to see a need for something like this. Perhaps you could elaborate.
    Why would such an addon be needed?
    how would this addon function? have a panel always shown showing you your talent / glyph choices?

Surely you can remember which 6 talents you choose, and if not opening the talent pane isn't overly complex.

For someone who actively swaps the ability in/out even for every boss, I'd recommend something like http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-what-a-mess!
    for your tier based abilities so one glance at your actionbar can confirm what you've selected (assuming you show your abilities on the actionbar).
    Probably there will be some sort of info plugin by someone at some point to switch between premade setups (like pvp tier abilities vs pve) but I don't think you can easily swap them in/out when not at a trainer. In the field, each swap requires 1 dust. Not sure if you can do it with an addon all at once for the summed cost.
    I digress. Anyway such mod should be able to show you current setup (vs other saved ones) but it'll be at least a few weeks before stuff like that starts popping up on mod sites I think. I haven't seen anything so far except http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tionSwap2.html but not sure that handles tier abilities too.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-31 at 01:42 PM.

it would really be helpfull during raids ...

changing trinkets
    changing keybind profiles
    changing talents
    changing glyphs
    each boss ...
    but i guess your right ... i can open/close my talentframe 30-50 times during a raid... just to be sure...

Ohh. Well from your second description sounds like you'd like
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tionSwap2.html
    after all.

@ sedivy ... be able to save boss-profiles would be imba!

You chose boss X ... and it automatically activates a saved talent-profile ... that would be nice !

Quote Originally Posted by AmIthereYet View Post
    you sound like you have some kind of disease...
    guess so ;-) lol

Eh no I've already seen myself swapping individual talents on different bosses in DS (tried void tendrils on hDW vs. DI on hspine and Twist of Fate on hUltr and hWarlord. I can see myself swapping Body and Soul with Angelic Feather based on what the fight is like and who needs a boost etc. Anyway, I get the talent swapping thing. Just nothing out for it yet.

Deleted
    Got better than an addon; just press N.

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Point of addons (very often) is to automate frequently done series of actions.
    Didn't think this required mocking as we already have had talent choice saving (and swapping) mods like Talented. This is not different, for all that you only have 6 choices, especially if it can swap all 6 at once and not have you click on each tier one by one to change it.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-31 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    N is Focus Hand of Sacrifice

i love when people assume that everyone uses the default keybinds.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"