Datastore-Series - still used?

So, after the patch I got a lot of bugs from the Datastore-Addons, especially talents and crafts.

I just disabled them, Skillet still works and I can't guess what else would need these addons.

Is there a list of addons which use these basics? I wouldn't mind updating them, but there aren't any updates available and I don't even know if I still need them.

I still get a weird LUA-error and I can't find the source. It somehow looks like something related to WIM.

Code:
    Message: Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:2065: assertion failed!
    Time: 08/31/12 16:20:17
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `assert'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:2065: in function `FCFDock_AddChatFrame'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:1518: in function `FCF_DockFrame'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:156: in function `FloatingChatFrame_Update'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:60: in function `FloatingChatFrame_OnLoad'
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = false

Quote Originally Posted by TenDance View Post
    So, after the patch I got a lot of bugs from the Datastore-Addons, especially talents and crafts.

I just disabled them, Skillet still works and I can't guess what else would need these addons.

Is there a list of addons which use these basics? I wouldn't mind updating them, but there aren't any updates available and I don't even know if I still need them.

I still get a weird LUA-error and I can't find the source. It somehow looks like something related to WIM.

Code:
    Message: Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:2065: assertion failed!
    Time: 08/31/12 16:20:17
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `assert'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:2065: in function `FCFDock_AddChatFrame'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:1518: in function `FCF_DockFrame'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:156: in function `FloatingChatFrame_Update'
    Interface\FrameXML\FloatingChatFrame.lua:60: in function `FloatingChatFrame_OnLoad'
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = false
    Skillet has been updated
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/skillet/files/
    as has been WIM
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/wim-3/files/

Check your other mods for latest versions.

I use the current Alpha of WIM (3.6.0) and Skillet (2.3), I'm just wondering if Datastore is used by other addons. It seems that Vuhdo has some issues to get which specc I'm using - could this be somehow related to datastore_talents?

And WIM is still glitchy... mostly GUI-bugs, therefore I guessed that this LUA-error is based on WIM.

Hm you can easily test if it's vuhdo, by unchecking Options-General-Scanners-Talent Trees and uncheck Scan. Hit ok.
    If it still happens, don't think it's vuhdo. You can also ask the author here: http://www.plusheal.com/forum/m/1833...ewforum/472512
    as he'd know better.

Altoholic also heavily uses the Datastore addons.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator