Loot Popup Addon

Is there anyone working on an addon to filter or completely squelch those loot popups? It'd be nice if greens didn't pop up over and over - nobody gets excited for greens.

Just wondering - it does get irritating after a while.

Passloot handles the tedium of rolling on DE-fodder.
    HideBlizzard hides(amongst other things) the new popups.
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2012-08-31 at 03:31 PM.

I don't want all of them hidden though. Just green items. I want to see blues and purples. (And oranges if I do BT or something).

Quote Originally Posted by jrch5618 View Post
    I don't want all of them hidden though. Just green items. I want to see blues and purples. (And oranges if I do BT or something).
    They're not separate windows anymore like they used to be. Your entire loot collection from the night for that one raid is piling up in one window that you can scroll through up/down.
    As for it popping automatically, there's an interface option to turn this off. So you see it only if you click on the [Loot] link that shows up in chat. The little toast popup window will notify you if you won something so there's no real reason to have the loot window constantly pop up.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-31 at 06:31 PM.

One of the addons I use recently updated to hide those loot popups, but it doesn't seem to only block green items yet.

Leatrix Plus

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    They're not separate windows anymore like they used to be. Your entire loot collection from the night for that one raid is piling up in one window that you can scroll through up/down.
    As for it popping automatically, there's an interface option to turn this off. So you see it only if you click on the [Loot] link that shows up in chat. The little toast popup window will notify you if you won something so there's no real reason to have the loot window constantly pop up.
    I'm talking about the little toast popups that say you won an item, not the whole loot log. Don't want to see all the meaningless greens I won, but blues and purples are a bit more relevant. A line on my chatlog is enough for winning a green.

Quote Originally Posted by jrch5618 View Post
    I'm talking about the little toast popups that say you won an item, not the whole loot log. Don't want to see all the meaningless greens I won, but blues and purples are a bit more relevant. A line on my chatlog is enough for winning a green.
    I know a few mods out to hide them but I'm not sure if you can choose when to show it or not any more than you'd choose which achievements to show when they pop.
    Then again, I doubt anyone's tried so who knows...