Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pirate Weapons after Lion'S Arch Labyrinth ..

after finishing the labyrinth in lion's arch, the ghost tells you that you'll never get out again ... usual reaction is using quicktravel to get out of there.
    but there's a hole in the wall and (another) hidden path to a karma vendor who sells these:

http://imgur.com/a/v5hGu

for 9800 karma each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for rewarding exploration and patience.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I got the 2hand sword from the ghost

Yeah I found that guy
    And lamented that I'm going to have to redo the whole thing to get at these later :P

Awesome rifle and pistol for my engineer.
    They know how to milk the cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Yeah I found that guy
    And lamented that I'm going to have to redo the whole thing to get at these later :P
    Same here, done it around lvl 20ish with nowhere near necessary karma looking forward to doing it again actually fun puzzle

Damn! I'll have to go there again.
    They know how to milk the cow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is labrynth that you speak of? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    after finishing the labyrinth in lion's arch, the ghost tells you that you'll never get out again ... usual reaction is using quicktravel to get out of there.
    but there's a hole in the wall and (another) hidden path to a karma vendor who sells these:

for 9800 karma each.
    That's a crazy amount of karma.
    Hopefully karmas come easier at high levels.
    Last edited by Underwolf; 2012-09-01 at 01:48 AM.

I was looking around in there but didn't find anything. Also for those that feel like cheating: If you increase your gamma for the part of the labyrinth that is dark you can get through it rather easily.

(Or you use the torch that is lying around nearby, that works as well :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    Where is labrynth that you speak of? o.o
    Its at the bottom right hand Vista in Lion's Arch.
    Basically, you have to climb on top of these hay bales, and go through a wall, sorta(there's plants "blocking" it, but you can run through). You keep following the path up and around until you get to the Vista. Then, right behind it, there's a cave entrance, where you jump in. And That's the start of it. It's very fun, and if you don't know the way through, might take you a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    I was looking around in there but didn't find anything. Also for those that feel like cheating: If you increase your gamma for the part of the labyrinth that is dark you can get through it rather easily.

You can also use Aoe skills (green circle) to distinguish between higher up pillars and lower ones... pretty useful.

10+ Year Old Account

Use an aoe spell and you'll know where the ground is, same with granades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Its at the bottom right hand Vista in Lion's Arch.
    Basically, you have to climb on top of these hay bales, and go through a wall, sorta(there's plants "blocking" it, but you can run through). You keep following the path up and around until you get to the Vista. Then, right behind it, there's a cave entrance, where you jump in. And That's the start of it. It's very fun, and if you don't know the way through, might take you a bit.
    Wait what, after I have shown about 30 people how to get to the Vista and everyone who tried to jump in there (about 10~ tried), everyone died.

You tell me you CAN get in there? Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Wait what, after I have shown about 30 people how to get to the Vista and everyone who tried to jump in there (about 10~ tried), everyone died.

You tell me you CAN get in there? Huh.
    Yup, you just have to try and stick to the middle/dodge anything that could be in your way

Deleted
    Yup, you just have to try and stick to the middle/dodge anything that could be in your way
    Argh, why do I find this stuff at 4:30am. Now I won't be able to sleep until I visited it. Curse you.

Oh well, if only I checked my karma before going there.

At least it's a shiny achievement now and I can guide people through there for a small fee. Heh.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-09-01 at 03:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    You ain't seen nothing yet.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    You ain't seen nothing yet.
    68,000 karma for a level 80 weapon if I'm not mistaken.

I'd post a meme to show how confused I am about the magnitude of that pricing but Edge has meme-senses and would promptly swoop down and infract me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i knew about from youtube. Then i went there and completed it. Except i didnt have enough karma. lulz ^_^