Thread: Necro - Bleed ?

10+ Year Old Account

Question Necro - Bleed ?

Hello

Anyone has any solid info on how the Bleed works ?

Necros can stack it to 10+ but the dmg that comes out from 10 stacks is the same as the one at 2 stacks. What`s the point then? does it tick faster? And can Bleed crit?

thx.

Deleted
    When stacking bleeds, every bleed has it's own tick. So yes, in a way the bleed 'ticks faster', but note that every bleed has its own timer. And I don't think bleeds can crit, you can however specc that you apply bleeds on crits which is useful.

When stacking DOTs they don't do more damage (which is determined by Might), but rather tick much, much faster. 10 stacks will tick 10 times faster than one stack I believe.

That's pretty much the way it works yea.. Don't let number put you off. Necros excel in sustained damage as opposed to the burst damage other classes can produce. I like it tbh. Makes you a lot more proficient at damaging more mobs at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karei View Post
    That's pretty much the way it works yea.. Don't let number put you off. Necros excel in sustained damage as opposed to the burst damage other classes can produce. I like it tbh. Makes you a lot more proficient at damaging more mobs at the same time.
    The other thing I think that has a huge influence is that necro can be a bit less forgiving if you make a mistake than say a warrior is.