Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I'm actually finding this down right appalling.
    I hope they get sued for everything they got. The entire game at this point is one giant cash grab taking advantage of the DayZ community.

I don't think I've been more angry at a company/game before, especially for a game I hadn't planned on buying anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 10:13 PM ----------

I don't really think you can call it inspired when it's exactly the same .
    I'm just trying to be devil's advocate... same happens with some league of legends artworks, some champs have the extremely similar poses on certain skins (iirc there are two legacy skins that have the same pose, spectacular sivir and feral warwick)... but yeah, it's quite obvious on the warZ side.

Deleted
    I was quite close to buying it on the spot when i saw it on steam because of the Z in the name i thought it was the standalone dayz game . I did however look it up and now i have spent way too many hours reading about all the bullcrap about the company and game. I am quite surprised about all this, never heard of anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    I was quite close to buying it on the spot when i saw it on steam because of the Z in the name i thought it was the standalone dayz game . I did however look it up and now i have spent way too many hours reading about all the bullcrap about the company and game. I am quite surprised about all this, never heard of anything like it.
    haha yeah I thought it was the fabled DayZ standalone. Lucky for me something was not sitting right so I did my research and ran into the shitstorm that is Sergey
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Well it seems that Steam has removed the ability to buy the game. The game info is still up on their site but you can not buy it. LOL. Justice for the gamers!
    Yeah its been removed and refunds incoming i guess
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Mr Kewk (developer of war Z) Is having the time of his life in vegas with our money after the pulled the shiz on steam."

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in Las* Vegas!
    Last edited by MrDeadcruel; 2012-12-19 at 11:46 PM.

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    "Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Mr Kewk (developer of war Z) Is having the time of his life in vegas with our money after the pulled the shiz on steam."

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in New Vegas!
    Aslong as people get their refunds they'll be able to stick it to him. Heck even if had bought the game and enjoyed the game (fat chance) I'd get a refund out of principle.
    I hope people do try for a refund as there's no better way to stick to them then using your wallet.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-19 at 11:33 PM.

"Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in New Vegas!
    Las Vegas.

China hasn't nuked us yet.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKAm3nzg6I Gonna leave this here if anyone is interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Las Vegas.

China hasn't nuked us yet.
    ahahahha epic mistake kinda late here so im tired

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,

10+ Year Old Account
    "Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in Las* Vegas!
    So.... a random person says he is in Vegas and you believe him without question?

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKAm3nzg6I Gonna leave this here if anyone is interested.
    Go a few pages back and you can see my review on that shit head. Spoiler: It's the truth.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Waaldo, aren't you the one saying always that we should read in advance? Do it yourself. TB didn't make a review there that serie is a 1st impression. And his 1st impression isn't to far off what others think of it.

Secondly admit it, not just for us. But for yourself and your inner peace. You were wrong about the Warz. Its a shady developement practise, the game is terrible etc. Stop defending it you are defending a person/company that just puts the blame on you and every other customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    So.... a random person says he is in Vegas and you believe him without question?
    Acctually, Patrick Bowman, the man, the one, the only Mr. Kewk himself TWEETED HE WAS GOING TO VEGAS.

https://twitter.com/KewkD/status/281474136231010304

I think it's time you stopped being an ass to people who tells you the blatant truth, just because you don't like it. And I advise you to get a refund if possible, because this game ain't living much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 07:56 PM ----------

Go a few pages back and you can see my review on that shit head. Spoiler: It's the truth.
    https://twitter.com/KewkD

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay... and why didn't you just post that tweet in the first place? lol
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waaldo do you work for them?

DO NOT SUPPORT SUCH A MORALLY BANKRUPT "GAME STUDIO" OR ITS PUBLISHER.

after helping people figure out a way to LEGALLY get a refund for this game (via a youtube video), most seeking one due to false advertising, WARZ's legal team sent Sonifys a C&D letter to remove his YouTube video. This company has lied to its customers and is now seeking legal action against anyone who wishes to receive a refund (if they did not purchase on steam). The game was removed from steam after valve realized the incompleteness of the game and after realzing forums mods for WARZ on Steams forums were deleting any post criticizing the game, and then banning the OP.

Don't buy this game and support cash grabbing jerks who wish to plague the gaming market.

link to reddit post with more details: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...o_that_helped/

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Waaldo do you work for them?
    Probably not, but he's an obvious fan boy or just a very mentally ill person. He constantly claims that people's opinion on the game and the developer is wrong(even when their right) and tries vigorously to defend the game.

"Hey Waaldo, the lead developer of War Z murdered someone because they looked at him funny."
    Waaldo replies,"Who told you that? That's wrong! He didn't shoot anyone! Your an idiot!".

Infraction inc to me, obviously.

Yes - Infracted
    Last edited by Remilia; 2012-12-20 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's weird to be the devils advocate in this case waaldo, care to develop your thoughts about everyone being a TB fanboy on your argument?

Those interviews...hilariously bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Those interviews...hilariously bad.
    There is a point when you just don't say anything. This is one of em.