Swordshattering VS. Stoneskin Gargoyle

Which is better in 5.0.4? I still assume it's swordshattering, but from the increased parry rating we received from our strength made me curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Which is better in 5.0.4? I still assume it's swordshattering, but from the increased parry rating we received from our strength made me curious.
    str gives straight parry now. not parry rating. so there is no diminishing returns
    swordshattering gives straight 4% parry. not any parry rating. there are no diminishing returns.
    Last edited by bals; 2012-09-01 at 10:53 PM.

Deleted
    Parry from Strength still diminishes but Parry overall diminishes less quickly than Dodge. Swordshattering on the other hand is off the DR.

Now to answer your question: If you need more EH you'll go with SSG, otherwise SS. Nothing changed in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyvi View Post
    Parry from Strength still diminishes but Parry overall diminishes less quickly than Dodge. Swordshattering on the other hand is off the DR.

Now to answer your question: If you need more EH you'll go with SSG, otherwise SS. Nothing changed in that regard.
    Ok thanks, just wondering as things might've changed.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2012-09-01 at 11:05 PM.

better off changing the Forge to suit the encounter. melee heavy, the extra parry would be nice...spell dmg, the EH wins out

Quote Originally Posted by Janerussell View Post
    better off changing the Forge to suit the encounter. melee heavy, the extra parry would be nice...spell dmg, the EH wins out
    Spellshattering says Hi.