Change tier 13 elemental 2peice maybe?

i know we can choose elemental mastery as a talent but i personally did not so my 2peice is pretty much useless could we maybe get a different 2peice bonus i now we only have a few weeks of cata left but it would be nice is all.

I doubt they'll change it. If they planned on it, it would of happened with the new patch. But with such a huge change in talents and basic class mechanics, you are bound to find something kinda weird about some of the old tier bonuses.

But think of it this way. Just keep it till level 87 and trade it's spot on your action bar for Ascendance. That is if you dont want it.

It's not like it matters that much anyways.

Elemental is one of the highest dps atm I don't think we need anymore buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava View Post
    It's not like it matters that much anyways.

Elemental is one of the highest dps atm I don't think we need anymore buffs.
    What planet are you on?

you're a funny one quilava elemental is in fact the lowest dps now it was warlocks but they got a super buff this patch bringing elemental to the bottom of the barrel once again it's like blizzard doesn't want us to play the spec for some reason.

It won't get fixed, there is really no reason for it anyway. It would pretty much be a waste of time for Blizzard.

Also Quilva, have you even played your shaman since patch?
    Hi Sephurik

Im just sad they nerfed our 2 set to 1k mastery...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Elemental dps: I ran Dragon Soul yesterday (guild run, 10 man, mixing normal and heroic modes). Everyone had comparable item levels; our mage has Dragonwrath and our rogue has his legendaries. I stayed squarely in the middle of the pack, beating the mage on some fights. Stormlash Totem scales with group size and its contribution is parceled out to each group member's personal dps; if this damage were factored into the shaman's personal dps instead, it would have pushed me up in the neighborhood of 1k to 1.5k dps. To me, it feels like lava burst isn't hitting as hard as it used to, but the stronger lightning bolts offset that a little. Watching a 100k+ Earth Shock/Fulmination crit light up the screen was magic, though. Overall, I'd say that Elemental dps is in the acceptable-to-decent range.

Regarding the T13 2p: I am not happy with the nerf or with it staying tied to Elemental Mastery. I'd have rather seen it become a small mastery proc tied to Lava Surge, the way the 4p bonus is tied to mastery procs.

The lower lava burst damage might be acceptable with the fact that its instant when procced. It didnt hurt it too much overall