Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matlafous View Post
    Chaos bolt not criting when target have absorbed it-> priest in bg cast pw: Shield before my chaos bolt hit, fully absorbed for 39k damage non-crit....Bug or feature?
    Any chance you had Denounce on you from an Hpal?

Related - when that does happen, does the immovable object or unstoppable force win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeadott View Post
    Any chance you had Denounce on you from an Hpal?

Related - when that does happen, does the immovable object or unstoppable force win?
    immunities to being crit (Roar of Sacrifice) always trump 100% chances to crit; immunities are immunities.
    but rduced chance to crit (Denounce) i am not sure

Nope, just dis priest (maybe holy) , rogue and warr.... Popped Pvp trinket for spell power, Dark soul and casted Chaos bolt to make him panic.... well, full absorb sure make him panic
    Last edited by Matlafous; 2012-09-14 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    but rduced chance to crit (Denounce) i am not sure
    Just tested that in a duel...it did crit.

Possibly related to the Pet Bugs for GoSac on Madness, but the Murazond encounter in End-Times is all kinds of screwed up for GoSac.

- Started the fight with a Sacced Felhunter.
    - On any use of the Hourglass to rewind the fight, I am kicked out of Sac, and an Imp pet is summoned.

Also, the Summon Doomguard spell seems really buggy on that fight. I use it at the start, and whenever the hourglass is used the Cooldown Resets, but 9 times out of 10, when i try to use it again, it just instantly fails while triggering the cooldown.

15+ Year Old Account
    What I'm curious about is whether you can communicate cross-faction using demonic as a language? Anybody know?
    Facilis Descensus Averno

another thing that I have noticed, but I have absolutely no idea what is causing it:

In Destro spec, i have an INSANE amount of mastery (My character sheet is reporting 42.96%). However, if i make no gear changes at all, and change specs to Demo, I go down to 14.32%

Any thoughts?

Here is my armory with me in Destro (ignore the complete lack of gems / reforging / enchanting):
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Naphal/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    another thing that I have noticed, but I have absolutely no idea what is causing it:

In Destro spec, i have an INSANE amount of mastery (My character sheet is reporting 42.96%). However, if i make no gear changes at all, and change specs to Demo, I go down to 14.32%

Any thoughts?

Here is my armory with me in Destro (ignore the complete lack of gems / reforging / enchanting):
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Naphal/simple
    That's not really a bug, more of a display quirk. Both specs have two separate mastery bonuses, Destro displays the bonus to ember spells, and Demo displays the caster and minion bonus to damage. Not shown on the character pane (though they should be on the tooltip for mastery) are Destro's bonus to select fire spells, and Demo's Meta dmage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    What I'm curious about is whether you can communicate cross-faction using demonic as a language? Anybody know?
    You can't anymore. I suspect they've implemented a Horde-Demonic and an Alliance-Demonic language.

Another bug: Shivarra's Bladedance overwrites Mesmerize when being cast. This is worse than bad. It guts the pet's DPS if you de-activate Bladedance, or makes the pet completely worthless. Please return Mesmerize/Seduction to its Cata model, too many bugs are spawning from it right now...

not sure if this has been stated before in this post, I just skipped most of the pages.

I noticed demo's leap bugs, a lot of times it does not leap forward but backwards or even vertically (note: this has been mostly testing while in DA form).
    another bug I noticed is with carrion swarm, sometimes it does not knockback at all, even if I'm standing toe to toe with an enemy player, also it does not trigger the interrupt portion when the knockback fails to occur.

Deleted
    upping the already reported 1s/1.5s delay (GCD bug?) of shadowburn activation button

Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    upping the already reported 1s/1.5s delay (GCD bug?) of shadowburn activation button
    That's a server communication delay. I don't think they can do much to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That shouldn't ever be 1/1.5s if you have a decen't connection. If I understand the post correctly you just aren't able to Shadowburn the first almost full second after the enemy has reachted its execute range? It should be non-existent as I can easily Execute and Dispatch and Shadow Word: Death within the millisecond that my target reaches their respective execute %'ages of HP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Lotsa ppl report it, and i do have sub 50ms steady
    There is something not working as intended, at least i see it personnaly.
    No idea if some people don't have the problem, but if crosscheck with %, addons giving % health remaining, when you see 19.9% , button is still greyed out.

As stated by pickwick, it seems that Spriest execute is ready @19.9% as it should be, i saw hunters reporting the same problem as i do on their execute (kill shot) not being ready to be cast @19.9 but having to wait 1s (or a GCD perhaps?) until its activation

Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    Lotsa ppl report it, and i do have sub 50ms steady
    There is something not working as intended, at least i see it personnaly.
    No idea if some people don't have the problem, but if crosscheck with %, addons giving % health remaining, when you see 19.9% , button is still greyed out.

As stated by pickwick, it seems that Spriest execute is ready @19.9% as it should be, i saw hunters reporting the same problem as i do on their execute (kill shot) not being ready to be cast @19.9 but having to wait 1s (or a GCD perhaps?) until its activation
    I now checked it on my warlock too, and it is indeed the case that ShadowBurn isn't usable after some time after the target reaches the execute range. It is pretty weird, having burning embers, and still seeing a grayed out ShadowBurn.

It could maybe be that the client first checks if the opponent is <20% hp, then after it gets confirmation from the server it sends the request for ShadowBurn and only after the client gains the confirmation that it has an available Burning Ember it shows ShadowBurn as being usable?

I know a little far-fetched, but that could mayhaps be the cause.

One thing that I just came from .. maybe it is supposed to be like that? but it wasnt certainly before, that the (atleast) observer cant spell lock when hes not "in range"
    I followed this druid, and my observer was a bit behind, I kept pressing the spell lock, nothing was said on the screen nothing just happened, then i hoovered the tooltip and it doesnt specify and need of range, he had to be like in 20-30y range to spell lock, why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidhype View Post
    One thing that I just came from .. maybe it is supposed to be like that? but it wasnt certainly before, that the (atleast) observer cant spell lock when hes not "in range"
    I followed this druid, and my observer was a bit behind, I kept pressing the spell lock, nothing was said on the screen nothing just happened, then i hoovered the tooltip and it doesnt specify and need of range, he had to be like in 20-30y range to spell lock, why?
    all ranged interrupts have a range limit
    Wind shear is 25 y
    Glyphed Heroic Throw is 30 y
    Avenger's Shield is 30 y
    Counter Spell is 40 y
    Glyphed Faerie Fire is 45 y

Spell lock (and optical blast) is supposed to be 40 yards, so you may want to test it to make sure your pet was not >40y from the target.

Drain Soul in Molten Core doesn't give back full shards when I kill trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidis View Post
    Drain Soul in Molten Core doesn't give back full shards when I kill trash.
    It needs to be a monster that can reward honor or experience, Molten Core trash are too low level.

Molten core bosses however do award the shards.