Unable to open new version of Power Aura's?

Is anyone else that has downloaded the new Power Aura's unable to bring it up in game? It is not out of date and /powa does not work and my game says it isn't even enabled? I have seen other people say they are having this but nothing about a solution to it.

same for me m8, have had this problem since the patch, i've also updated to the new version but still not working

10+ Year Old Account
    I changed to weakauras because of it.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Im currently using weakaura's, actually using Endus's setup but I had certain Power Aura's that I absolutely loved and finding it hard without them lol.

I am using power auras but you have to remake them all again as they arent transfered over to the new power aura from the old one.
    You checked the load out of date addons I assume and got both of them ticked? (Power Aura Classic and Power Aura Classic Options)

Deleted
    The POWA author took down the new 5.0 version for the time being. According to him, responding to complaints from people who did not read the "This is not a finished release. Stuff is still missing and will be fixed in an upcoming build." notice on the project page kept him from doing any actual work on the addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oPVersion.html
    Fan update I guess - use this.
    Great success! you keep all of your old auras and don't get the fugly copy of weak auras that the author is trying to achieve with new updates.