Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyched View Post
    Hi, tried your addon, seems nice.
    Has potential. Needs more stuff in my opinion.
    - Bars or buttons with timers for CD's, fire elemental, storm lash, etc.
    - Bar for maelstorm stacks, chance to have sound on 5th stack is a bonus.
    - Bar for searing totem would be nice too.
    - Option to click to move buttons/bars
    - Try to find a way so it always predicting the next spell, so its always displaying something. I notice it some times goes blank.

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you very much for your feedback.
    Bars or buttons with timers and searing totem bar:
    Will most likely not be implemented in NextUp. There are however several other addons that does things like that very well. I myself used ForteExorcist, but found that I didn't really use that info that much. I'm trying to make a single priority style addon for all damage specs. That's it. Feel free to use a separate addon for anything else.

Maelstrom weapon stack / combo point / Holy power tracking:
    The addon already tracks this of course, but there's no graphical feedback yet. Will likely be implemented soon.

Moving the icons by dragging / clicking:
    I've looked into it very briefly and it doesn't seem that difficult, but it's not the top priority right now (no pun intended). For now, the player can move the icons wherever he/she pleases using slash commands.

Always predicting the next spell:
    NextUp is always predicting the next spell. It's just not showing any spells that still have a cooldown longer than the global cooldown. When you see it go blank, that's because you have no spells in your normal rotation available right now. Feel free to use any other spell in your arsenal in this empty global cooldown. Maybe you'd like to use one of your defensive skills at this time, pop down a Healing Stream Totem or use it to refresh your Searing Totem and avoid having to do it later when you might have several other skills off cooldown and ready to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Caut View Post
    Hello,

I try to use the add-on with a french client but the add-on seem to be not compatible with it.

Do you thing it's possible to create a compatible for such version (based on your code) ?
    This is probably because of the way NextUp detects which spells are in your spellbook. It checks for the occurance of the name of the spell, in english. To make it work in any other language, you need to edit the .lua:s and replace all spell names within quotation marks ( like "Searing Totem" ) with the name of that spell in your language. I don't have any other language client to be able to try it myself, but that should probably do it.
    Actually, I'm getting a bit curious myself now. If you like, PM me and we'll have a look at it.
    Last edited by mmoc33edb36756; 2012-09-09 at 11:39 PM.