Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I used to have a lot of mounts, compared to non-collectors anyway. But since I didn't buy MoP 'til it'd already been out a month and only just hit 90 a few days before my sub ran out, I've now fallen woefully behind on new reputation mounts. The only MoP mounts I have at the moment are the two cheaper yaks, which still kind of put me in the hole since I haven't been below 10k gold in years it feels like. I haven't even leveled my Pandaren to 20 yet, so the turtles, which would've been an easy addition, still elude me.
    I think I'm sitting around 135ish then, but that's not counting any Horde mounts, and is all from one character. Which, back before account-wide mounts, is what I thought made my collection so special; a lot of people have random rare mounts on random alts, but I did all my grinding on my main. <3

before patch i had 80 or so.

thnx to account wide stuff, im over 100 now.
    i got 120 or so?

Currently have 138, not including:

Tillers
    Golden Lotus
    Klaxxi
    Anglers
    Shado Pan
    Celestials
    Firelands raid
    DS raid
    still have a lot of work to do :<
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Source: Some asian dude.
    Deathcauser- 90 Warlock, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Irbored- 85 Warrior, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Stormraper- 83 Shaman, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Deathknight- 81 Death Knight, Alliance, Tarren Mill

around 70 atm, i'm no mount whore though

109, and i have not gotten the achievement for 100 mounts, it has been stuck on 99/100 for some time now..

Up to 170, don't think I'll bother buying Klaxxi scorp or the August Celestial serpents.

Debating the Expedition Yak, I just... it doesn't fly and would bankrupt me.

Just checked armory. I'm surprised to see I have 182 mounts! Is my main (troll) armory counting all my Alliance mounts as well? If so I should make some paladins to get me ready for a possible 200 mounts achiev one day.

Scratch that, I just checked, my troll rogue's armory is not showing my DK's mounts.

I kind of wonder, now that there's more Paladin racial mounts. Are those counted individually for account-wide mounts? Like I know you can't access them on anything but a Paladin, but as far as simple totals go, are they counted? And can you ride them if you have multiple Paladins of different races? Seems like a relatively easy way to get a handful of extra mounts, and more customization for your main Paladin if you could ride them. Well, I guess you'd still be faction-restricted but still, it'd be interesting to see a Blood Elf on a Sunwalker Kodo.
    And as far as just mount collectors go, I wonder if they count them individually even if Blizzard/addons don't. They are technically different mounts that all took their own processes to get, but in the long run their so restricted it seems a little odd to count them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    I kind of wonder, now that there's more Paladin racial mounts. Are those counted individually for account-wide mounts? Like I know you can't access them on anything but a Paladin, but as far as simple totals go, are they counted? And can you ride them if you have multiple Paladins of different races? Seems like a relatively easy way to get a handful of extra mounts, and more customization for your main Paladin if you could ride them. Well, I guess you'd still be faction-restricted but still, it'd be interesting to see a Blood Elf on a Sunwalker Kodo.
    And as far as just mount collectors go, I wonder if they count them individually even if Blizzard/addons don't. They are technically different mounts that all took their own processes to get, but in the long run their so restricted it seems a little odd to count them.
    sadly you cant. They are bound to that specific race (taurens) and will show up as not recived for some reason. Same thing with blood elf paladin and warlock mounts.

Just got my Ony Drake after 9kills! Im up to 185 now.

191 mounts according to my amory, but I only have a few Horde mounts. I suppose I could get all of them on that side and that will shoot up.
    Last edited by KClovesGaming; 2012-11-25 at 09:21 AM.

92 ^___^ need some RNG on drops in raids

203, 206 on certain classes. dont have other 2 cloud serpents, and need to get glory of panda hero,as well as alani
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

/10 characters
    CPU: i5 2500K w/ Noctua NH-U12P SE2
    Video Card: EVGA GTX 660 Ti
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
    Memory: 8GB DDR3-1600 MHz
    PSU: Corsair TX750M
    SSD: Intel 520 180GB

The armory says I have 190 but I guess that's over my entire account including alliance. If the 150 mount achievement comes out does that count? Will my armory count give me the 150 mount achieve?

195 judging by my armory page,
    but I only have 135 on my main ingame, so I guess the answer's 135

156 on my monk, need all the MOP rep mount except the drakes and the 2 cheap yaks

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I´m currently sitting on 177 without the serpent mounts from Jade forest. Not a big deal, I´m big hunter :P