Well of Eternity: Queen Azhara now with seizure mages!

Has anyone else noticed what has happened to the arcane mages in the Queen Azshara fight now? Not sure if it's a bug or not, but it must be given the circumstances. When that mage does his arcane hammer thing (forget what it's called), an effect is supposed to show you where it's going to land.

But...it's now covering 3/4 of the whole area, making it VERY hard to see anything else that's going on...at least not without it giving you a sodding headache. It might be the way they intended it to be, but if it is, then...WTF, Blizz?

This is the only video I could find that will show you exactly what I mean (if you can get past the stupid music the poster decided to put to this video). Go to 5:30 in the video and you'll see what it does now.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

10+ Year Old Account
    I normally do fine with strobe lights and shit, but that gives me a damn headache and I hope Blizz fixes it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    wow just watching the video it bugged my eyes like crazy as soon as it popped up.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's ... rather bright. Hopefully that gets fixed.