Thread: It's not fair.

It's not fair.

Every other game. Why does it happen to me, I cant carry them.

Deleted
    I'm guessing you did ok until mid-late game except for the bottom lane which did horribly and then lost every team fight?

I've honestly found Leona to be basically whatever the inverse of a snowball is, if you're not super good at getting kills in lane and your ad carry isn't on the same page as you, you're screwed. Even though she's one of my favourite supports I consider her unplayable unless I know who the AD carry is going to be and I trust that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    I'm guessing you did ok until mid-late game except for the bottom lane which did horribly and then lost every team fight?

Basically, jax was so behind in jungle because of me he had to lane to catch up in xp. I controlled early game so well that it was pretty impossible to lose unless you were dumb and fed(bot lane). I even flash stunned to save my vayne from feeding another kill and what does she do, she sits there. Pretty much bot fed early no matter how many times I successfully ganked. Mid ended up feeding because top roamed to mid and he got 3 manned, top did not take advantage of it and push the tower.

We took every .single. dragon. because of me aswell.
    Last edited by Sugar275; 2012-09-03 at 09:01 PM.

its not fair? then play dota 2 nyan nyan

10+ Year Old Account
    Some games you can't carry. Bot lane probably was lost from the second they picked though. Vayne is not something you want to play against an aggressive lane.

That said, all lanes lost. Hard. Their lowest gold gained is your highest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel you man.
    I dominate every time I jungle.
    But then there is a bunch of bads in either Bot or Top, who let the opponents feed up, because they pushed them to their tower, and this doesn't allow me to gank, so it just ends up being a giant flop.
    Fml.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!

I know how you feel and it is tempting to post threads like this, but please use the vent thread next time.