Question Making 10 man raid group for Pandaria.

Hello guys. I have question for those more experienced in raiding. Maybe some raid leaders are here.
    As the title says, i want to make a new 10 man raid group with couple of friends and few players to fullfill group are missing.
    Please, tell me what classes and specs would be best for filling our group so i would know who to seek for.

Here are classes and specs we already have:

- Rogue - combat.
    - Druid - feral tank/moonkin.
    - Warlock - affliction.
    - Mage - frost/fire
    - Paladin - holy
    - Paladin - holy/protection
    - Priest - shadow/dicipline

Any of your ideas or advices? If there are some raid leaders please share with your experience. What should we be awared of? What to know? Maybe some interesting websites?

Thank you and greetings !

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You will need 2 dedicated tanks, and for encounters with 1 tank I guess the Pala who is holy/prot will be good for that or the druid. You can have both swap depending if the 1 tank encounter needs an extra healer or a dps. Most likely a dps. Have your holy/prot pala be full-time prot at least so there's no tank shortage.

Hunter would be great, they have lots of added utility also multiple possible buffs and traps and are a great ranged class.

You will want 3 full time healers, 2 will be used in most cases, so far you have a holy paladin and that's pretty much it, so work on getting healers. I wouldn't bring two holy paladins as they will fight for gear and well it's nice to have diversity in a group. I'd recommend a monk, most likely healer, as they are currently sick in terms of HPS. So holy paladin (in your roster), find a monk or have someone re-roll and recruit another healer of a different class.

Since your roster is at 7 you might want to increase it to 11-12, you just don't know if someone will always be online. So 3 healers, 2 tanks and rest dps, fill up with desired as you wish. For more consult a raid comp (not on mmo it's not updated).

Just my opinions.

So you hvae

Setup
    1 Melle DPS - good
    1 Tank with Range DPS off spec - Perfect
    3 Range DPS - perfect
    1 Healer - good
    1 Healer with Tank off spec - useless off spec
    What do you need is
    1 Main tank- probably someoeno who is going to tank 100% encounters and make sure your druid will take care of his Boomkin gear at highest level possible
    You could use some more Protectors
    Why not making a feral a main tank ? because RANGE dps is extremly value and Feral is the only tank which can respec at Range DPS if needed.

Shaman Ele with Enh off spece (if fight will require more Melle)
    Ask your Holy Pala to take Retri as second spec rather then Prot.
    And well 2 healers only is not best idea in addition 2 Holy Palas :>

For the 10th spot I would go for Hunter to balance Tokens drop

It's balancing setup while having 10 members only and only if every each member will have 100% attendence
    Last edited by Segasik; 2012-09-04 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks for info. If someone wuld want to add somehing i would be grateful.

5% spell haste is a pretty major buff so consider getting a Boomkin, Ele sham or Spriest. I see you have a Disc/Shadow priest but you'll really need a way to have 5% spell haste at all times.

Blood Dk's are extremely good right now, i suggest looking into one.