Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
I am also using msr. I am under the impression it doesn't break roots.

I want to add regarding banners that the implementation is awful. You can't target with a macro your banners and you cant mouseover them. Meaning you have to click the banner to the ground. Target the banner and hit the safeguard hotkey. I am not doing this in less than 3-4 seconds which defeats their purpose.
Run at high speed towards a party or raid member, removing all movement-impairing effects upon you, intercepting the next melee or ranged attack made against them and reducing their damage taken by 20% for 6 sec.

Not sure how you'd get the impression that it doesn't do that. It does break roots.

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
Apparently blizzard's answer to "we can't get out of roots" is "take bladestorm and/or safeguard". Too bad bladestorm really isn't an option for PvP and while safeguard is awesome and all, being forced to rely on a partner/healer for fighting a single mage, hunter or druid really isn't fun. I know I know, not balanced around 1v1 but I don't understand why other classes don't have to suffer being forced to rely on a partner for mandatory abilities.
It's balanced around level 90 when you can run to your banners.