Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Take away rule #1 and for 250k and an autograph on the glove of the hand that knocks me cold.

I would wait for him to kick me, and then grab his leg, and start tickling his foot until the round is over.

Would do it for 100k.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-09-07 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    you should have used BOXING instead of the UFC.

In a boxing ring, I would be deathly afraid of Kimbo Slice. Even on TUF, the other heavy weights were scared to strike with him, and admitted it.

In MMA? Well, to be realistic I am a welterweight, and Kimbo Slice is a heavy weight. His take down defense, and ground game suck fairly bad, and my wrestling and BJJ are light years ahead of his. I remember watching his fights and telling the people around me what was about to happen to Kimbo before it even happened to him because I could see how clueless he was on his back.

At the end of the day, Kimbo is still a heavy weight. I have a pretty good chance of getting caught on the way in for a take down, and he may be able to stuff my double or single-legs fairly easy with his sheer strength. He does have a horrible gas tank (lol Houston Alexander v Kimbo Slice), so if I made it past the first round I could probably outscore him with leg kicks, and half-ass punches, but to actually finish this dude it would require me putting him on his back and gaining a dominant position. Even if I landed a straight armbar, he might be strong enough to muscle his way out of it due to our size differences. After the first or second round I imagine that he would be too tired to muscle his way out of a submission though.

That being said, I would probably do this for free in his backyard. Even if I got my teeth knocked out, it would be hilarious to put on my facebook wall.
    QFT. Kimbo should of never stepped foot on TUF and subsequently, the UFC knowing full well that he can't go into the octagon expecting a pure standup from start to finish. As people I've seen in the UFC thread have pointed out in here, his knees/legs are pitiful, and his ground game is nonexistant. Once you get a good takedown on him, there's nothing stopping you from achieving full mount in a matter of minutes and finding a way to submit him if you train in any form of wrestling/BJJ. Trying to trade punches with him though...that's dumb. He has a lot of power and his chin is made of iron, but we are doing an MMA fight here, not a Boxing match.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

I think I could stay conscious for one round. I mean, I'm not trained or anything, I'm fit, and I don't think I'd ever have a chance to beat him, but staying conscious for one round? Maybe. And I'd do it for anything above a million, tbh. Pain will go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    -What would be your asking price?
    -What would be your in-the-ring strategy?
    -How would you physically prepare in your 1 week preparation time?

Rules:
    1.) You don't get paid if you get knocked out in the first round.
    2.) You don't get paid if the judges believe you were running away.
    3.) You don't get paid if you carry out any disqualifiable action/dirty move.
    4.) You only have 1 week to physically prepare.
    Well, given those rules I would probably just go at him swinging and take my beating. I would probably want at least 2 million for my trouble. I cant help it if I get knocked out in the first round so i guess try and protect my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    For kimbo slice sure I'd try for a mill. If you said Anderson silva then no I wouldn't bother.