Deleted

Deleting Toons? Removing HK progress?

So, I'm Currently Farming HK's For the 250k Achivement, And when i'm not doing AV premades on my main, I'm normally chillin on low levels.

Now. EVERYONE knows Paladins(Shockadins) Are THE SHIT in any bracket, but they own even more in low brackets. Now i HATE paladins, I hate to play them, But i just made one, as it is the fastest way ATM to get many HK's solo, I just got it lvl 10, and was just wondering.

Let's say i have 2000HK's In total on my account, Then i get 500 on my Paladin and delete it, Would i still have 2500 in total?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnurf View Post

So, I'm Currently Farming HK's For the 250k Achivement, And when i'm not doing AV premades on my main, I'm normally chillin on low levels.

Now. EVERYONE knows Paladins(Shockadins) Are THE SHIT in any bracket, but they own even more in low brackets. Now i HATE paladins, I hate to play them, But i just made one, as it is the fastest way ATM to get many HK's solo, I just got it lvl 10, and was just wondering.

Let's say i have 2000HK's In total on my account, Then i get 500 on my Paladin and delete it, Would i still have 2500 in total?
    Account-wide achievements and progress towards getting them is made up of the cumulative total of all the characters on your account. Deleting a toon would indeed delete their progress towards any achievements you haven't finished. Now lets say you hit 250k and get the achievement, and THEN delete you pally with 500 HK's. Your account would now only have 200k HK's, but you wouldn't lost your achievement for the 250k. Make sense?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
    Account-wide achievements and progress towards getting them is made up of the cumulative total of all the characters on your account. Deleting a toon would indeed delete their progress towards any achievements you haven't finished. Now lets say you hit 250k and get the achievement, and THEN delete you pally with 500 HK's. Your account would now only have 200k HK's, but you wouldn't lost your achievement for the 250k. Make sense?
    I see, I see, Thanks