Thread: Legendary

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legendary

So I got most of the mats for my Sunfire skin all i need now is some more ores and I am all set, after farming the 20 gold for my gift recipes and the 200 skill points I just wanted to ask if anyone knew about any Legendary atmor skins? I am not to much of a fan on Sunfire and would rather save the mats for armor skins.

So anyone have any information on this? I have full slotted Exotic gear I made myself but it looks a bit dull to say the least and since I love to just farm things I need to be able to stomach my toon for the absurd amount of time i play.

CHeers guys

10+ Year Old Account
    no one has put pictures of any up yet, be the first. also, HOW THE HELL DO THAT SO FAST! by God im not even 400 in one proffession yet and only have 2g to my name.

Well to be honest I do play a lot more than I should and I play 2 characters so basically I farm two lots of materials each time so its a lot faster for me that way. Thats just how I always play MMO's but if i can save myself farming the mats again I would like to .

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...already?!?? That's pretty amazing, tbh. I want to craft legendary weapons and armor but I have the notion to finish doing that over next year.

Well, please post pics when you get it done!

Seriously, how some folks do those things so fast is beyond me. I think I am spending too much time admiring the landscape and wandering around checking things out while others are making gold.

Dont get me wrong I am enjoying the game so so so much it really has knocked me for six how good this game world is, Truly an achievement in gaming. My total map completion is at 83% now I just play pretty aggressive when I feel like it thats all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm speechless. I play the entire day, every day from prelaunch. I'm barely half way to 80, 127 artificer, 50 jewel, with 20 silver. How the hell this guy just got a legendary and now is wondering about legendary armors. Seriously. Some told me "time management". What time management, please. Wiki is nearly empty, at best i found how to do cooking in the fast way. 2 profession at 400, all mats, just a matter of get 200 skillpoints and you're done yet? Please, for the sake of this forum, link us a forum, a blog, how you managed in a week a legendary ready to craft.

And by the way, noone know nothing about armors, we just saw their name on a database.

Deleted
    ive only got 38 hours played in total and im 55 with 72g ^^

gz tho OP! im not too sure about legendaries and stuff but you'll be among the first i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Here an other one. How in the world you can have 72g afte a few hours I barely dream to have 1g for my trainer book. Guys, give us aome links, seriously.

Deleted
    there was a trick with the AH you could do to fix pricing to sell things at a much higher price than normal, it got fixed though: luckily after i profited from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
    there was a trick with the AH you could do to fix pricing to sell things at a much higher price than normal, it got fixed though: luckily after i profited from it.
    Uhm, this should means you and OP used some "exploits"?
    As exploit i mean an improper way to be and endgame player who is supposed to play for 1 year, to be the same..

Deleted
    You already got the 500 Dungeon Tokens, 500 Mithril, 500 Platinum, 250 Primordium (which are about 25g) and what i cant believe the most 500 Orichalcum Ore? also i dont know if they didnt change they ores to ingots which would double the amount.

Also as much as i know you need a very rare exotic weapon which is atm at 35 Gold at the trading post. Also we dont exactly know if the data avaiable on the internet is atm reliable they said at the end of beta that legendaries will be 2-3 times harder to get and we really dont know which dungeon tokens you need for which weapon because they changed it up at the end of beta.

Deleted
    I'm disappointed there's no trace of Barney in this thread.

Btw, legendary weapons are so off my radar i even ignored their existence.
    Gratz to the OP for the effort.
    Last edited by mmoc6322d2f7bc; 2012-09-05 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Uhm, this should means you and OP used some "exploits"?
    As exploit i mean an improper way to be and endgame player who is supposed to play for 1 year, to be the same..
    considering i havent been banned my archaic-net, no, its not an exploit

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just hit 400 in armor smithing and made 2 exotic armor pieces so far (ugly IMO) let me know where or how you craft legendary pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reaser View Post
    You already got the 500 Dungeon Tokens, 500 Mithril, 500 Platinum, 250 Primordium (which are about 25g) and what i cant believe the most 500 Orichalcum Ore? also i dont know if they didnt change they ores to ingots which would double the amount.

Also as much as i know you need a very rare exotic weapon which is atm at 35 Gold at the trading post. Also we dont exactly know if the data avaiable on the internet is atm reliable they said at the end of beta that legendaries will be 2-3 times harder to get and we really dont know which dungeon tokens you need for which weapon because they changed it up at the end of beta.
    That's exactly what i was wondering. It's impossible. Even for a chinese farmer botting all day.

I just playing some hours after work shift, though I'm lvl 41, have 5g, already bought the 3rd skillbooks (way to early, I know) and have crafting at 150 each. Dont know what you do, but after you got some materials it is really benefiting to post the items you can craft in /map so other can profit from it, when they bring mats + tip (2s for blue, 5s for yellow).

However, the the op is really that straight forward, i have to admit to be a little jealous

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

I believe that it was changed from 500 tokens. Only one of the gifts required needs tokens now

The weapons are extremely easy to make I have made Greatsword, Shield and Axe/Axe so far within a day, I brought the Ore I needed and combined with what I had. Ascalonain Tears have been removed from the Gift recipe not sure if this is intended but I remember reading it was. And in the first post I asked if anyone knew of Armor skins since I didn't really like Sunrise and would like to save the materials. Not that I had made it already.

Thanks

I don't think there is legendary armor- just weapons