All on Target Macro

/run local g, n, t, b, u = UnitGUID, UnitName, "target", IsInRaid() and "raid" or "party"; for i = 1, GetNumRaidMembers() do u = b..i; if g(u..t) ~= g(t) and UnitCanAttack(u, u..t) then print(n(u), "is targeting", n(u..t)) end end

This is a macro that i found that is supposed to report who is not targeting my target. It doesn't work and I don't know why.

please help!

EDIT: I posted the wrong version before, this is supposed to be the MoP version of the macro.
    Last edited by jedimasterlenny; 2012-09-05 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    GetNumRaidMembers has been renamed to GetNumGroupMembers in patch 5.0.4.

changed that, didn't fix it, does it work for you?

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 11:09 AM ----------

/run local g, n, t, b, u = UnitGUID, UnitName, "target", IsInRaid() and "raid" or "party"; for i = 1, GetNumRaidMembers() do u = b..i; if g(u..t) ~= g(t) and UnitCanAttack(u, u..t) then print(n(u), "is targeting", n(u..t)) end end

Sorry, i think i posted the wrong version of the macro, this is supposed to be the 5.x version

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    GetNumRaidMembers has been renamed to GetNumGroupMembers in patch 5.0.4.
    The macro you posted still has GetNumRaidMembers in it.
    Moo.

/run local g, n, t, b, u = UnitGUID, UnitName, "target", IsInRaid() and "raid" or "party"; for i = 1, GetNumGroupMembers() do u = b..i; if g(u..t) ~= g(t) and UnitCanAttack(u, u..t) then print(n(u), "is targeting", n(u..t)) end end

Is what I am using, still doesn't work

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 11:16 AM ----------

nevermind, its working thanks!