Poll: What do you drink?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Typically have 2 to 3 litres of water, and 2 glasses of light milk a day. Every few weeks or so I might go to a party and I almost always drink Vodka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Because Soda is the only drink with sugar or acid, like Juice, Coffee, Tea...
    No, of course not, but the carbonation in combination with the huge amounts of sugar and acid make soda a lot worse for your teeth.

I didn't say it was the only thing that's bad for you, I simply said it was the worst.

Deleted
    I drink almost exclusively water with a fraction amount of fruit sirup, I can't really drink pure water because even if I drank 2 liters at once I would still have a feeling of thirst in my mouth (doesn't make sense but that's I how am, my parents never taught me to drink pure water).

1 teaspoon (5-6ml) in 600ml of water so it's virtually without calories, the bottle says in a ratio of 1:8 the drink has 350cal/liter, I drink it in 1:100 so that's about 30cal/liter. Also I am not really losing weight, I was just interested in knowing this a while back.

Otherwise no coffee, tea. I have 2-3 glasses of milk a week but it must be ice cold, otherwise it tastes weird. Soda or juices about once every 2 months, when nothing else is available (typically in a restaurant where I can't order anything else).
    Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    To folks who drink fruit juices and think it's healthy - that's practically the same as drinking sugary water. If you want healthy, at least eat the whole fruit.
    This guy is right by the way, a lot of people think that juices are the best thing you can drink but while they do supply a lot of vitamins and so on they are extremely unfit for regular drinking because the high amount of sugar (energy) makes you super fat.

Just now I am looking at a 1 liter box of high end pineapple juice with no preservatives and no added sugar and how many calories are there in 1 litre (33 ounces)? 510 calories in a liter. Regular Coke (Coca Cola) has only around 400 calories in a liter.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2012-09-09 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    I used to drink a lot of Fanta/Sprite/Coke but that was before I started working out and taking my diet seriously. Now I mainly drink water and when I'm really thirsty I'll add some grapefruit syrup to it. Yum!!

I used to drink alot of Soda and Juices, than i decided looking at the label on say Tropicana Orange Juice and realized how much sugar is being added to the stuff. I basically refuse to drink anything other than water (which I make an effort to drink at least 120 ounces a day) and on the weekend I may have a few Beers. Other than that I rarely drink anything else. The feeling of health and refreshment I get from just water is much greater than any taste of sugar could bring.

I also must chime in as many of you already know this, people swapping from Soda to any form of Diet Soda (this includes the Zero's and Pepsi Max), if you are drinking it in large quantities per day than it is probably worse for you than regular soda due to Aspartame

10+ Year Old Account
    I only drink tap water and where that is not available (in a restaurant) fruit juices or maybe Sprite.

I refuse to drink bottled water because that tastes like shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink about a 12 pack of coke a day, water just doesn't taste good

10+ Year Old Account
    Soda when I have the money for it, otherwise it's just water or water with tea mix. I'd love to make soda a treat for me when I go out to eat, but $1.67 for a glass of the stuff is ridiculous when you can get a 2-liter of a name brand for $1. I always get water when I'm out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Or are you the water slurping health freak?
    Yeah, I guess I'm somewhat of a health freak.

I mostly just drink water, but occasionally I'll grab a glass of milk. In the weekend I drink plenty of beer though.

A few years ago I switched to drinking mainly water and it really helped me lose weight and become more fit.
    So yeah, it's a good idea for anyone wanting to improve their health.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    I drink soda now and then, usually when i get home i get a bottle of water from the fridge in my garage.

It's EXTRA cooooold <3
    Water is truly awesome when it's very cold. Definitely beats warm water... eww.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    I drink about a 12 pack of coke a day, water just doesn't taste good
    It's all a matter of what you're used to drinking. I think your tastebuds are simply spoiled.

Deleted
    Water mostly, but beer and coffe are the other ones that might slip in me

Mostly water and sometimes juice.