Deleted

Are there any high end warlocks who stream regularly?

I don't think sparksuggz has streamed in a while and I haven't heard of any more, if anyone knows some post them here!

I'm assuming the only reason he doesn't stream right now is because Method's been done with DS for months, and there's not much else to stream on Beta. When MoP launches I assume he'll be doing plenty more streaming.

On that note, I don't actually know of any that stream, personally. <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been streaming quite a bit recently, and plan to continue doing so in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    I have been streaming quite a bit recently, and plan to continue doing so in MoP.
    This one. Watch this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep Zinnin's the one I recommend watching as well.

twitch.tv/maldiva

twitch.tv/snutzy

twitch.tv/egazael

Best Lock PvPers who stream that I know of.

Deleted
    there is traherne, hyperia and shalkree too. they mainly pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you consider high end?
    I will stream too in MoP and we are about world rank 50. Commentary and TS will be in german though.

I stream our raid nights and tend to be pretty interactive with chat. I tend to specialize in advice on how to learn a fight most efficiently rather than how to bang ones head against a wall the most as that's how I now raid these days. Until MoP though I'm mostly streaming GW2 with some of the old DnT guys.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.