Red face H8/8 R/Ele Shaman or Monk LF PST Guild

I logged in tonight to learn that my guild is throwing in the towel.

About Me:
    I have been playing WoW since MC progression w/ brief breaks from the game here and there. My experience in Cata is H8/13 T11, H6/7 T12 (H3/7 pre-nerf), & H8/8 T13 (I believe H Spine & H Madness were 20%).

I am interested in either playing my Shaman as Resto MS w/ Ele OS or re-rolling a Monk as either MS MW or MS BM. I have been playing all 3 Monk specs on the Beta. I will be utilizing RAF to ensure that my Monk is level capped & prepping to raid ASAP after the release of MoP, in the event that I do end up playing that class over my Shaman.

Preferred raid times would be after 6PM PST, ending by 10PM PST. Available all nights with the exception of Saturdays.

If I continue to main my Shaman, I would prefer a Horde guild. In the event of re-rolling Monk, faction does not matter at this time.

My BattleTag is Pisky#1477

If you can make 30 minutes earlier we are looking for both a resto shaman and another monk reroll of dps and heals.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

8/8 H DS 25 - US 222nd
    6/7 HM t12
    10/13 H t11
    US 208th Light of Dawn pre 4.0

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Redien, Deadraught, Pathosìs

Apply at
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

LF options to start narrowing things down by the weekend!

www.singlefemaletauren.guildlaunch.com

Raid times 5:30 - 8:30 PST. Finished DS back in March at the 15% nerf looking to add another member or 2 to our 10 man roster before MOP. If interested please check out our website or feel free to message me, alex.davies521@gmail.com.

Would love to speak to you in game we're on KJ a PST server and raid times match up. I'll list my recruitment spam here and you can go from there I wont bother you with adding Real ID as you will likely get a million spams

Here is a link to our page here on MMO_ http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-25-core-spots!!!!

Greetings Piskie,

I'm an officer of Peachy Keen, a competitive 25-man raiding guild on Stormreaver. We currently have an opening for a Resto Shaman as well as a Mistweaver Monk in our raids. You can find out more information or fill out an application on our guild site www.peachykeenguild.com. Any questions can be answered by an officer (Bunniculla, Drorgoss, Sehlis, or myself) in-game or in an email at pkleaders@gmail.com.

Raid Schedule:
    7:00 to 11:30 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Current Progress:
    8/8 Heroic 25 Dragon Soul

Guild Accomplishments:
    WotLK: Death's Demise
    WotLK: Heroic Lich King
    Heroic Nefarian
    Heroic Cho'gall
    Heroic Sinestra (4.2)
    Heroic Ragnaros
    Heroic Madness of Deathwing

You may also add my RealID: rcs.peachy@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear

Deleted
    Hi Piskie

Here is the link to our Guild recruitment thread so as not to clog the page with information and I can focus on specifics

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uiting-for-MoP

We are an Alliance Guild based on Burning Blade US
    We raid from 7:45pm - 11pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays when pushing progression
    We have been active with only 2 GM's since Karazhan in BC and have an extremely stable and solid officer and raiding core
    We get the job done during the raid, but also love a friendly environment on and off raid nights

If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to be, our guild wesbite is:

www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

On behalf of the guild, I highly encourage you to apply

Regards

Eternal Life

Will start contacting people tonight!

*We're looking for an Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS. Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com if you'd like to discuss, if enh is not your bag, enjoy the free bumpage*

SPAM:

<Livid> (lv25) is a guild that was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs.

Our Current Guild Focus is learning the raid encounters in the MoP beta as well as learning our new class talents and abilities. About 80% of our main raiders have a beta key and we have already began practicing strats for the new encounters. We have been hitting LFR (and normal/heroic when it’s open for testing) to help hone our skills and hit the Xpac at a full gallop!

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will never PUG on regular Raid days. <Livid> has not yet had to cancel a raid day because we did not have enough raiders to raid. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off. Mounts are awarded to “Raiders” with the highest rolls. If all “Raiders” have the mount, trials will roll off for it.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time). We provide potions when we can. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders.

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com