Tank or Healer or DPS, looking for new home for Mists

Thank you all so much for the replies but I have found a new guild.

So I guess I'll start this out, I have been playing WoW now since March of 2008. During period I have spend the majority of my time in one guild, although I have had alts in other guilds. I am a very laid back sort of person and although I've never been in a super hardcore guild I will say that I think of myself as an experienced raider. I have played every role in several raid teams over the years from Healer, Tank, Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Caster to raid leader, follower, Officer and am willing to be very adaptable to almost any situation. Now while I have never been a hardcore raider I've always sought, well not perfection, but extreme competence in my own playing. I have spent hours upon hours reading guilds, using sims, even doing theorycrafting myself to get every iota of power I can get from anyone of my particular characters, hell I know I've spent more time preparing to play WoW then actually playing it.
    Anyways currently the guild that I have been in, going on 4 years now, is a very nice place and although we have tried many a time have never been very strong on the raiding scene. So now after all this time I am finally seeking a place to try an push myself to a higher level in this game.

So what I am after now is a new home, hopefully. I am preferably looking for a 10-man raiding team, although I have done and enjoy 25-mans as well, I just enjoy the more close-nit bond that tend to develop in 10's. It doesn't have to be on the cutting edge but clearing content before the next patch/expansion rolls around. Raiding around 2 or 3 days a week, starting at later times would be preferable. A good guild environment is essential to me, I want a place to have fun, have a few drinks, talk & screw around when not raiding. Also a place where you wouldn't understand half the conversations unless the mature language filter was turned off wouldn't be bad either.

What I have to offer;
    -Currently I have a DK(Tank/DPS), Hunter(DPS), Priest(Healer/DPS), Warrior(DPS/Tank), Pally(Tank/Healer/DPS)
    At the moment I prefer playing them in that order, both in class and spec. Not all are currently geared or in use but I have raided on all of them at some point in time or another. I do have a shammy, warlock or rogue I could get to level cap before Mists came out as well.
    -Time wise I am free any day of the week at any time, but can't devote more then 3 maybe 4 days a week to raiding. I prefer raiding less days for longer times, I am more then willing to raid 5-6+ hours in one go. Although during holidays it can get a little tight, family is about the only thing I put a higher priority on.
    -I will be very self sufficient, I will always have proper geming, enchanting, flasks & reforging, done even if it is not provided for by the guild. I will know the fights, as well as someone can w/o actually doing them, before go into the raid and be willing to help work on out of the ordinary strats to clear content.

Well this has gone on longer then I had wanted it to, so if you are interested at all feel free to reply to this post, send me a forum msg or e-mail at Darkwalker3@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much for your time and have a pleasant day/night.
    Last edited by TalonXephon; 2012-09-10 at 04:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

www.singlefemaletauren.guildlaunch.com

Raid times 5:30-8:30 PST Tue/Wed/Thur, finished DS back in March at the 15% nerf and now looking to add another person or 2 to our roster for MOP. If interested please check out our website or feel free to message me, alex.davies521@gmail.com.

****We need your class/spec for a CORE raid spot****

Chosen, Saviors of Azeroth - Top US 100 25m Guild - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 9:30pm pst ( 9pm - 12:30am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Looking for:
    • Healers of all classes
    • Ranged DPS
    • Enh Shaman
    • Raider willing to play Mistwalker come MoP
    • DPS Death Knight
    • Ret pally

• Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs.

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
    expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
    • An environment where performance is valued above all else.
    • Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
    and not recruited for the bench.
    • Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
    class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
    attempt it with four or five.
    • Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
    mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
    least possible number of attempts.
    • You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
    set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
    through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com

Hello, if you think the information below may tickle your fancy, please hit me up in game. It appears that you may be the perfect fit for what we are looking for.

Name: Passed on Thunderfury
    Server: US-Kul Tiras PvE, Horde
    Format: 10m
    Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST, Saturday 6pm - 11pm EST
    Website: pot(dot)wowstead(dot)com *sorry, new poster so it is bugging me about websites.
    Voice: Mumble
    Contact: Deathbydot (aasooted(at)yahoo.com - R-ID), Jàmmer(the "à"'s are alt + 0224)

Guild Description:

Passed on Thunderfury was created by a core group of Vanilla WoW veterans who no longer have the time to devote to the requirements of Hardcore Progression raiding, nor the patience for the e-peenery that is contained within many of todays run of the mill guilds. While our patience for this atmosphere has dwindled, our desire to progress and maximize our toons has not. Our core team has been together for going on 6 years through various MMO's including Aion, Rift, SWToR, Tera, and LOTRO. We are a very friendly group of players who are looking for like minded folks to explore what Mists of Pet Battles has to offer. While we will never turn away a recruit based on age, our core group is 23+ and a certain amount of maturity is expected as guild chat has been known to contain the occasional F-bomb.

While our merry band of idiots cannot promise ZOMG SERVER FIRST raiding, we can promise that when you log in you will feel at home and that accountability and responsibility for ones performance will be held in the highest regard. If you are lucky, our guild politico may even regail you with stories of how he passed on TF not once, but twice.

Deleted
    Hi TalonXephon

Here is the link to our Guild recruitment thread so as not to clog the page with information and I can focus on specifics

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uiting-for-MoP

We are an Alliance Guild based on Burning Blade US
    We raid from 7:45pm - 11pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays when pushing progression
    We have been active with only 2 GM's since Karazhan in BC and have an extremely stable and solid officer and raiding core
    We get the job done during the raid, but also love a friendly environment on and off raid nights
    Our current needs are healers of any sort, and ranged DPS

If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to be, our guild wesbite is:

www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

On behalf of the guild, I highly encourage you to apply

Regards,

Eternal Life

We could definitely take you on your dk for dps or warrior for dps. Look forward to chatting with you!

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.

*We're looking for a warrior tank or a hunter DPS. If interested, Add realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com to discuss. Thanks!!

SPAM:

<Livid> (lv25) is a guild that was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs.

Our Current Guild Focus is learning the raid encounters in the MoP beta as well as learning our new class talents and abilities. About 80% of our main raiders have a beta key and we have already began practicing strats for the new encounters. We have been hitting LFR (and normal/heroic when it’s open for testing) to help hone our skills and hit the Xpac at a full gallop!

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will never PUG on regular Raid days. <Livid> has not yet had to cancel a raid day because we did not have enough raiders to raid. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off. Mounts are awarded to “Raiders” with the highest rolls. If all “Raiders” have the mount, trials will roll off for it.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time). We provide potions when we can. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders.

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

Hey Talon, I'm not sure how you feel about joining a recently formed guild, but we'd most definitely be interested in having you here in Elysium(Area 52).

We've recently formed with the goal of collecting like-minded individuals who want to progress through MoP content as efficiently as possible. While doing this we want our members to be able to keep commitments in and out of WoW. Its good to see the sun every once in a while.

I wouldn't want you to come in blinded, we do not have an established 10m team. We are still working on putting this team together. We're pretty stringent with who we want to raid with us, we want to be able to clear content at a good rate while meshing similar personalities.

Our MMO recruitment post is here if you'd like to take a look.
    mmo-champion.com/threads/1192903-H-lt-Elysium-gt-10man-MoP-Progression-Raiding-%28Area-52%29

Our website: Elysium52.wowstead.com

(Sorry, I don't have enough posts to link url's -__-)

My BattleTag if you'd like to talk is Cojo2929#1199

Last one to get picked for kickball? Trouble with the opposite sex? Kinda weird? Has someone ever said "There's something 'not right' about you"?

We are <Slightly Off> a recent arrival on Thrall-US, Horde side. <Slightly Off> is a collection of individuals who have had success raiding as a group, and even more success in the friendships we have formed. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content. All members theorycraft their classes and roles and prepare for raids in a serious way, but do so in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We do not recruit for bench positions nor do we tolerate drama, B.S, or people who put themselves ahead of the guild.

We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. The expectation is for potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Our raid times:
    Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est
    Thursday 8:30-11:00 est
    Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are currently looking for a combination of the following classes:

1 MS Tank: DK, Pally or Druid

1 MS Healer: Shaman or Druid (dps OS ideal for either)

3 DPS: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Feral Druid, Elemental Shaman, Rogue, SPriest, Ret Pally (Heal OS ideal if possible)

Please feel free to contact Oxsnot, Aevva or Berenette in game with any questions. My Battle tag is Avva#1200.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at slightlyoffguild.com

Edgeofextinction.us

We were 5/8 25m pre nerf DS heroics 7/8 25m pre nerf heroic firelands

Recently transferred to Sargeras for fresh start. Last server died hard.

Our server Sargeras is the top alliance server and is filled with great players and great guilds.

We have been around since BC, and our focus is on heroic progression.

We are re-vamping roster and looking ahead at Mists of Pandaria to launch our guild forward.

Would love to chat with you in-game or in vent about any questions or concerns you have.

Raid Tues-thurs 7-10:30 central time

We are on Sargeras Alliance

We are worth a chat

Boduh1125