Poll: Which dungeons should be remade?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stormwind Stockade HC!! :3

Deleted
    BRD could use a remake since your skipping so much of the place nowadays, which is a shame.
    beside that mara could prehaps use a remake also, since the place is huge and people only bother running 1 wing and then leave. causing one boss too always be ignored.

startholme and sunken temple were both remade in cata, they just didnt get a hc version.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna go with BRD, Uldaman, BRS (both), Stratholme and possibly even ZF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    I hate that this has become a thing that we expect. Remember, rehashing content is NOT a good thing.
    Arguably a good or bad thing, rehashing raids is bad ( naxx) rehashing dungeons I don't mind personally, infact even looking forward to the new Scarlet monastery dungeons.

OT: Blackrock Depths, best 5man ever.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I voted Gnomeregan and Uldaman, two of my favorite dungeons from back in the day. Though Gnomer didn't seem to be too popular with other people. In retrospect I may have liked it so much because I was, and still am, an engineer, and I had a Gnomish Universal Remote. But still, it's got some great memories for me, especially the end boss, screaming for more explosions, with one guy acting as designated Huge Red Button Presser. Uldaman's end boss was equally epic, and it was the first dungeon I ever played that got me interested in the game's backstory.

My vote will always go to Karazhan. I dont want them to change anything, but I would love to see it as a 10 man raid for lvl 90 players. Update the loot, and the difficulty. Kara is one of the best raids we have had so far, imo.

Deleted
    None. I didn't really like any of the vanilla instances and they have rehashed enough content already. Time for something new instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upside down Karazhan like Castlevania: Symphony of Night

Deleted
    I love RFC when levling, and the instans have been redone two times, since cata came. Recently with patch 5.0 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)
    But a HC version of it? The instans is kinda short over all, don't think they can make it any longer tho.

However both of 'Razorfen' are really good, I would really like to see them on Heroic mode.
    Zul'Farrak Also a really good instans, would be really fun to play this. With a remake then ofc (Bosses and ways to go)
    Sunken Temple. Probably one of my favorite instanses, I would like to see the full one of this, from level 95. The short one is just to easy and takes 10minuts with a random grp, not worth it!

Deleted
    Classic:
    Zul'Farrak

BC:
    Botanica

Wotlk:
    Nexus

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they ever touch kara this game will have truly died you don't remake a perfect raid. As for what should be redone BRD.