Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    That would be nice. I would avoid getting shot by an arrow in the eye.
    Not to the knee???

Whatever...

I often dreamed about it xD THough I guess I would start with high school. Elementary school would bore the hell out of me (ok highschool, too...)

With the knowledge from today I would miss sex... And as a sixyearold...

Deleted
    I wouldn't go back because of one thing... I kinda hate my dad so yeah, no thank you lol, more 12 years with that dude, hell no lol. Other than that I think I would gladly go back!

to save my entire pokemon card collection and remember where you put them, and never start playing wow to begin with in high school. also to refuse to drive my friend back into NYC the day after his birthday so i dont crash my one good decent car.
    Last edited by ninjapaws; 2012-09-07 at 11:38 AM.
    01000001 01101110 01110100 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100100 01101001 01100101 01101101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01110010 01110101 01101001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100001 00100000 01100001 01101101 01110111 01101111 01110111 00101110 01101110 01100101 01110100

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    You are who you are because of past experiences (be it good or bad ones). Avoiding mistakes will mean that you miss out on certain events, thus leading to a change in who you are. And in so, creating a paradox.
    It's only a paradox if you buy into linear time theories rather than branching timelines or personal timelines, so I think you could possibly let this one slide for the sake of a fun discussion?

From a personal point of view, getting older and more experienced hasn't really meant I've made less mistakes, just different ones, so I'm not sure things would be better if I went back. I certainly found the UK education system pretty dull the first time around, so a second time might be a little hard to handle. Then there's also the whole thing of being a child with an adult mindset and chaffing at having to do everything my parents say again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jogojin View Post
    Not to the knee???

Whatever...

I often dreamed about it xD THough I guess I would start with high school. Elementary school would bore the hell out of me (ok highschool, too...)

With the knowledge from today I would miss sex... And as a sixyearold...
    No, the eye is correct.

6? And as smart as I am now?

I would write Harry Potter.

Deleted
    Nah, 6 years is too young. I wouldnt mind starting at 12-13 again though. Loved high school, so wouldnt mind doing that again. And i would spend my bachelors and master going on exchange to different countries every year

Ohw and ofc get out of bad relationships earlier, but i guess everyone who would start over would do that :P

Deleted
    Oh man - if i could do it all over with my current knowledge? Those girls i had a chance with without knowing it untill years later....

Deleted
    I would kill myself, I hate rerolling

Deleted
    6 year old pimp, whats wrong with that?!?!

but seriously, being a kid again would be fun ! (and naturally, make some slight alterations to high school :P)

Try to save one person's life. But being 6 years old no frelling way someone would believe me, but still having a chance is better than not having.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would do it. With the things I know now, I would have done a lot less mistakes in my life. I would also enjoy my childhood much more. God, I wish I could go back.

The amount of future knowledge that each of us possesses would be staggering.
    For me at age six I would take my birthday money and invest in apple, Microsoft, IBM, Berkshire Hathaway.
    I would be a billionaire by the time i was 25.
    That doesn't even include knowing the outcomes of many many sports games or technological inventions, presidential elections.

if your given the gift/ cure of repeating from 6 yo. you would be considered gifted only because your IQ test would be off set by your age.
    it would be torturous for you at first since normal age related behaviors and conversations would be imposable to obtain for many years.
    but once you hit high school assuming you didn't test out of it and went strait to college, you would be unstoppable.

i don't know really, maybe if i were 50 i'd take the opportunity, since i'm only 25 even with all the mistakes i've made i'd still like to know how this run turns out.

but if i were older and went back i think it would be hell, especially if you couldn't change anything major, you'd just be trapped and have to wait until you mature a bit. but i'd probably not smoke, not flunk half of secondary school, see how that works out. i'm betting years of severe boredom and stress. i think if i took that rout by the time reach 25 again i'd be bald.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'd have started jujitsu straight after uni, rather than 3 years after - i'd not go as far as starting it at a young age as firstly I like the background i have in a couple of other martial arts i dabbled in throughout my teens, and secondly because if i started too early there is the chance i'd have quit for some silly young age for a silly reason =p

a few girl issues i'd have avoided or worked harder to keep going etc, i had a long relationship during my uni years, she said a lot of things but apparently didnt mean them, which in someways made things work really well, but when i did the things she didn't like it turns out she did like them (i realise that sounds really dodgy but its more about dropping the L bomb and commitment things)

and i'd change the degree i did, at my interview i got convinced to change to a new course which was a bit of a jack of all trades master of none, and while it had some awesome stuff in it, it wasnt really relavent to anything and i think i'd have had an easier time in the job hunt after uni if i'd stuck to the pure course

Deleted
    would do everything the same right up until I made the mistake of not telling someone how I felt about her and never got the chance again.
    would make sure I remember the £148 Million Euro Loot Numbers.

I'd go back through school and beat the shit out of everyone who ever picked on me. I took a lot of shit in school not because I was afraid I'd get my ass kicked but because I was afraid of getting in trouble if I fought back.

I would have never started school. It breaks people and sucks the youth and will right out of them.

I would instead spend that time on a profession. Probably music. I always regretted starting things later in life, even though I was still pretty good at them. I just knew I would have been much better if I had a started at a really young age. I would also definitely learn another language.

Deleted
    get invic reins when it was still 100% drop-...so i would't have to farm it now..

The only thing I'd change, would be ushering my parents to invest in companies like Cisco, AoL(sell out before crash), Google, and Apple. We'd be rolling in the theoretical dough. I'd probably stop myself from getting involved in Marijuana, but thats a maybe.

I'd also start learning web design and programming at a far younger age.