Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    If I do that, I´ll probably see pictures of crocodiles (google.nl)

Anyways, this shit is insane. You must be an idiot to use this kind of drug.
    I made the mistake of Googling the drug, switching to images, and I regret it.

I have first hand seen the forearm of a man working on a power line that slipped, which wound up burning away most of the flesh on his forearm. The images I saw Googling that drug are far more disturbing.

I just can't imagine why anyone would be willing to inject this stuff into their bodies.

I've seen a lot of horrific things, but this drug... Not only for what it does but for what it stands for... this is easily the most "wrong" thing I have ever seen.

If I could, I would curse the chemist that figured this out and let it out into the public.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 05:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    I dunno, maybe I'm just no fun but I have never understood the point in using drugs. Seriously who thought to mix such a mixture as that!? Sometimes I feel sorry for people who are addicted to drugs other times I don't. :\
    The only thing I can say is that you should be grateful that your life has never turned to the point where there is nothing to live for except the next high.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 05:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Good deal. These sorts of things help darwinism cleanse the world of fucking morons. BRING IT ON!
    And you're not a moron in your own special way? Such as dismissing people who are far worse off than you who can only find happiness by being high?

This is where you reply "Oh hell no! I would never be happy being high! Why would I be?! I am a God fearing American!"

To which I will simply respond "So am I".

Think about that for a minute. Or a few minutes. The longer you think about it, the more relevant your response will be.

I'll stick to me Clarky Cats, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    The only thing I can say is that you should be grateful that your life has never turned to the point where there is nothing to live for except the next high.
    There has been several points in my life where I believe I had nothing else to live for, where I simply just wanted to give up. Instead I pushed through it and I am a better person and learned from my experiences. I didn't party either when I was younger. I think honestly video games are my drugs. :P Much safer and cheaper! Hahaha. I do feel sorry for people who believe they have nothing else left in life and resort to destructive ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of thinking that the people using Krokodil were already addicted to Heroine or similar, and found themselves not able to afford those drugs. That would explain why they are injecting themselves with this insane mixture. They don't care if they die tomorrow or next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Please, whatever you do, don't do an image search for 'krokodil'.... /barf o_O
    Thank you very much Howard... why did you tell us about that

Deleted
    Old drugg,how can u not know it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    I'll never be able to understand why people do shit like this (or any heavy drugs at all for that matter). No matter how fucked up your life is there's no reason to fuck it up even further.

How does someone even come up with the idea of mixing petrol, paint thinner, phosphorus etc. and inject it into his/her body?
    Then i suggest you to do some research on what drugs like Heroin are. They make you feel good, really good. How is it possible to miss such a basic fact. After you know what drugs are, you should research about the causes of drug addiction.

That's a good start.

I wish I didn't click on that video :/ What has been seen cannot be unseen... friggin curiosity!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Then i suggest you to do some research on what drugs like Heroin are. They make you feel good, really good. How is it possible to miss such a basic fact. After you know what drugs are, you should research about the causes of drug addiction.

That's a good start.
    I have no idea why you quoted me to say that. I'm well aware of the effects of drugs. I can't wrap my head around why people sacrifice so much to feel better for a night, that's what I'm saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    I have no idea why you quoted me to say that. I'm well aware of the effects of drugs. I can't wrap my head around why people sacrifice so much to feel better for a night, that's what I'm saying.
    You didn't seem to understand what drugs are when you said "No matter how fucked up your life is there's no reason to fuck it up even further.".

What's so hard to understand? They pretty much need the drugs to function. We talk about heavy drug addicts here and not the party-people who take ecstasy for a hardcore party night.