Ret paladin Advanced Rotation Test

we know that templar verdict can do more dmg then world of glory , i went glyphing harsh of world and world of glory wich give u bonus dmg and i was trying to see another rotation wich gave me some good result ---Specced to DP the rotation is : Inq>5 holy powers > WoG ( + bonus dmg ) >filler > Tv or
    inq >DP>WoG ( + bonus dmg )>Tv > Dp if it proc > Tv *( 6 sec bonus dmg with dp procs i can use tv twice and more ) i can see by using holy powers for some different abilities that consume holy powers u have a big chance for the Dp proc more then once
    ---specced to holy Avenger : Inq >filler>WoG>filler>Tv>filler>WoG>filler>Tv
    ( the bonus dmg is always on with holy Avenger and , we know that world of glory sometime can do some good dmg like Tv , and what if both made the same ammount of dmg and crit ) its so frustrated but it gave me some boost in Dps coz of this bonus Dmg
    i wanna ask my fellow paladins to test this rotation wich maybe ill be flamed about it , but its just a try

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    i went glyphing harsh of world and world of glory wich give u bonus dmg y
    It's been said time and again that both glyphs do not work together.

i understand that but the reason i made this post coz for now they still work together

Yeah, somehow the version that works made it to live, even though on the PTR it hasn't worked for ever.

Yes, these glyphs currently still work together. Blizzard has said that this isn't intentional and would be fixed, but instead of changing the interaction, it seems that they instead nerfed the damage of Word of Glory by 30%.

What this means is that Harsh Words + Glyph of Word of Glory is never beneficial for PvE purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephur View Post
    Yes, these glyphs currently still work together. Blizzard has said that this isn't intentional and would be fixed, but instead of changing the interaction, it seems that they instead nerfed the damage of Word of Glory by 30%.

What this means is that Harsh Words + Glyph of Word of Glory is never beneficial for PvE purposes.
    Well they also buffed word of glory healing by 30% a few weeks ago, so... nothing changed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Well they also buffed word of glory healing by 30% a few weeks ago, so... nothing changed.
    No no they nerfed further the dmg that harsh words does,even after the wog healing buff.
    The dmg nerf was around a week or less ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    That buff doesn't apply to harsh words.

I just checked on live, I see no nerf to my Harsh Word of Glory, it's been doing almost 30k damage for many weeks, and it still is.

From exemplar on this topic at elitist jerks:

"At 20% Mastery WoG is about 2% better. At 40% Mastery WoG was about 1.5% worse. Somewhere around 30% Mastery it would be a wash. Getting a better base damage weapon would jump ahead this curve (TV would increase, WoG would have no gain, and the 9% margin on other weapon based damage wouldn't keep up).

Remember we have 14.8% Mastery unbuffed and (5 * 1.85 =)9.25% more from Blessing of Might. That means with no Mastery on gear we're at 24.05%. Crunched that and it's at the 1% gain range.

On the other hand, Crit leans in favour of Glyphs (while the values of damage wash between comparisons, the higher numbers grant the 9% a tiny bit more weight). It's not enough worth even napkin math.

On the gripping hand, if things were on CD and you didn't have 3 abilites to use in the window, it's a guaranteed loss.

Bottom line: It's remotely possible you might eke out a tiny gain from this, but highly unlikely."

So as long as you are decently geared out in dragon soul items that are high in mastery, using harsh words is a dps loss. Not to mention the fact that it isn't intended, but still a dps loss regardless due to wog not giving the mastery component of damage.

lol i opened Wings and WoG did 75k dmg on dummies ,maybe its not good idea merging Wog With Tv but wanted to see with the bonus Dmg from World of glory Tv is hitting quite well but yea im losing holy powers just to get this bonus Dmg , but to see wog critting 40k and then hitting Tv 50k , there is no nerf for WoG , divine purpose have its roll there if it proc alot u can hit 3 tv under 6 sec bonus dmg and yea there is a tiny gain