Poll: Do you like having premades on your team?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you like having premades on your team?

I was just wondering if anybody has the same wierdly mixed feelings about this.

When people are premade 2 or 3 they tend to speak in their own language excluding you totally, be really, really bad and only play with each other - like not joining team fights unless their "friend" is involved.

Occasionally I see a really nice lane pair, but often just very bad :x

In my experience anyway.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-09-03 at 03:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, they fuck up most the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the pre-made. Good pre-mades win games. Bad ones lose them for you, are dicks in /all chat, and refuse to surrender.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to play in one

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Depends on the pre-made. Good pre-mades win games. Bad ones lose them for you, are dicks in /all chat, and refuse to surrender.
    Ah yes the good old surrender block... WHY!

I play support 90% of the time. Whenever there's premade "we're bot and fk u" I have to do something else and nothing wrong with that but from my experience they're the ones that fuck up most of the time... Once I gave up to dude saying he can only support, ended up with him playing standard soraka build, no gp10, no runes, no idea how to play... there are good premades, but most overall are just morons thinking that just because they join together they're awesome.

Majority of Pres in LoL [outside rank... I don't play ranked, at all] I reckon are completely shit... either trolling, or playing incredibly bad and just feed...

I like to BE in the premade, cus I never really play normals /ranked without a friend or two or a full prem !

Deleted
    Hmm. They tend to be pretty alright IMO from what I've seen, but often they're just going their own language and ignoring everything else. I do enjoy the love they tend to give when you're playing well, though. You get compliments x2/3 heheh.

10+ Year Old Account
    i only play premades so ye ^^

Don't mind either way. More often than not when you have a premade on your team they are total assholes. Then again, when I play premade with friends, we turn into assholes too so I can't really complain.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

It's ok, unless it's bottom-premade.. God, 99% of the premade bottom pairs I had in my team, fed all lanes...???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Don't mind either way. More often than not when you have a premade on your team they are total assholes. Then again, when I play premade with friends, we turn into assholes too so I can't really complain.
    Priceless, but damn true.

They are usually about the same skill level as each other, hit or miss. But usually there is trolling involved.

I only ever play premade so yup.

Deleted
    If i like them or not depends on if theyre good or not, and if they communicate or not. Its not too funny when youve all picked stuff and they in the last second go "me and him go to bot". This usually happens after theyve gone bruiser + ADC, and ive already said i'll go bot as support since i assumed one of them would go top. Yay for playing support alone at top lane!
    Or the other awesome one, they both want to go top lane together when our jungler already locked in...

No i havent really had too good experience with premades apart from my own ones. Was this one Ezreal + Lulu once, but thats about it.

Deleted
    It all depends on who they are and what they want to do. Its more the people who don't communicate in the pre game chat that annoy me and then troll pick something which has already been called.

I prefer without.

Every time I have a premade insisting they duo bot lane, they suck absolute dick and feed all game.

Deleted
    No. In ranked? Yes, but that's because they're only 2. No more.

Everytime I get a 3-4man premade I've been trolled with quadruple jungle, promote/surge, revive/surge, what have you. And if you do get into the game without them trolling, and if they suck, guess who's to blame? Not to mention it's impossible as fuck to ever surrender if it's going horrible.

If they were decent people, I wouldn't mind it one bit. But chrrrrriiiiiiisstttttttt that is a rare phenomenon.

Deleted
    I try dodging them, because they will likely fail and otherwise give you all the shit.