Deleted

Quad-cast, is it possible?

Hello Forum, I have come with an interesting topic (atleast if you ask me) and that is: Casting 4 spells within 1 GCD as elemental Shaman, is it possible?

Well, the reason I came up with this is that they of course have their Mastery, Elemental Overload, which gives the spell a chance to be double cast.

Then they also have the "Echo of the Elements" talent. Now I noticed something while just sitting on a dummy, and that was that the ECHO damage sometimes came up with 2 different numbers; those of the original spell, and those of the Elemental Overload double cast..

As I have clearly observed, it is possible for Echo of the Elements to proc from both the original spell AND Elemental Overload, so theoretically, the talent should be able to Quad-cast a spell in one GCD.

I have myself yet to experience this, and I am just looking to see if others have so far.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Add Wrath of tarecgosa to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puhree View Post
    Add Wrath of tarecgosa to that.
    If they proc off each other, you can cast unlimited amount of casts. Just need to some RNG to happen

Deleted
    the max that you can have as elemental

normal cast
    normal wrath
    normal echo
    normal echo wrath
    normal overload
    normal overload wrath
    normal overload echo
    normal overload echo wrath.

that's 8 casts in 1 GCD. if you ever encounter this, get a lottery ticket.

First day of patch I sat on a dummy for 35 mins trying to get a 4x Lava Burst. Never happened and I gave up
    Hi Sephurik

now my question is does VLCP gain stacks from mastery/dtr/echo.... LIGHTNINGBOLTS4EVA

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    now my question is does VLCP gain stacks from mastery/dtr/echo.... LIGHTNINGBOLTS4EVA
    Oh and don't forget The Lightning Capacitor.

QUAD DAMAGE!!!!

bwoooaaaahhhhh

Deleted
    Blizz might have implemented a hidden mechanic to make sure this doesn't happen.
    This is exactly the kind of thing they would do, not very usefull if you ask me but just a thought

Oh and btw : add multiboxing to that

10+ Year Old Account
    believe i read somewhere on alot of procs having a .1 second internal cooldown now. elemental mastery being one of them.