Questions on leveling through strictly PvP

I feel the sudden need to change up my leveling process for one of my alts this time. I want to level strictly through PvP. However I have a few questions and clarifications before I do so.

-The 1st is gear. I am using full heirlooms but I am concerned about the non heirloom slots til 60. Like neck,finger,wrist,hand,boot,waist and pant

-How important are armor enchants? I've got the +15 agi for my rogues weapons. What about the other stuff?

-I am going from 1-80 through BG only before switching back til 85. How much gold will I need?
    I am willing to part with 2.5k max.

-Should I bother converting my JP into honor for the PvP trinket or stick to a second PvE one?

I am really interested in this sort of lvling and would really like to get heavily involved with PvP for this character. Any help would be appreciated.

-The 1st is gear. I am using full heirlooms but I am concerned about the non heirloom slots til 60. Like neck,finger,wrist,hand,boot,waist and pant
    With the heirlooms, honestly the rest of the slots don't matter too much. Keep an eye on the AH for some inexpensive greens or blues to swap in ever 5-10 levels or so. Even then, you can buy rings and neck pieces every 10 levels (on the 8's, so 18, 28, etc.) from the Warsong Gulch quartermaster. You can get boots and belts from the Arathi Highlands quartermaster starting at 28.

-How important are armor enchants? I've got the +15 agi for my rogues weapons. What about the other stuff?
    Not all that important. I mean they help and if you can get them cheap enough, do it, but you're quite able to do without.

-I am going from 1-80 through BG only before switching back til 85. How much gold will I need?
    Depends on server economy and what you buy. If you don't enchant the gear and just stick with the honour bought items, you don't have to spend anything except on the occasional repair. Or, you can twink out your heirloom gear with the best enchants available and be constantly upgrading the rest of the slots and spend a small fortune.

-Should I bother converting my JP into honor for the PvP trinket or stick to a second PvE one?
    Depends on what class/race you want. If you're rolling a human, no need as their racial is a free pvp trinket. Otherwise, yeah, it comes in handy.

I'm levelling a second rogue right now (boredom and trying to get used to the new mechanics is easier while levelling than trying to do it at max level).
    Last edited by tigojones; 2012-09-09 at 01:31 PM.

One more thing. I may want to play as a horde but because the server I am on is so alliance focused I only have 350g. Would it be a good idea to make a horde character or is the lack of gold compared to alliance really that damaging?

Is my hordes 350g enough?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    One more thing. I may want to play as a horde but because the server I am on is so alliance focused I only have 350g. Would it be a good idea to make a horde character or is the lack of gold compared to alliance really that damaging?

Is my hordes 350g enough?
    The only thing you really need gold for is mounts, which doesn't cost that much. The rest is if you want to buy gear (optional).

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    The only thing you really need gold for is mounts, which doesn't cost that much. The rest is if you want to buy gear (optional).
    Ya and i think the lvl 80 pvp gear will get me by in the cata zones. I could also farm cloth in low lvl dungeons if the extra was necessary.