Realms thoughts on other realms

Hey guys, not sure if this is already up some where but I thought it would be interstering to read about

Ive seen some trend about people from different continents around the world want to know people about others and since mmo champ from the start was a WoW forum, maybe we should implent this idea into world of warcraft as well.

So ill start, currently in game all im doing is having fun in bgs, mostly Gilneas (Call to arms) with my shadow off spec(Not sure if Shadow is OP but its awesome) and from playing quite a lot the last days I felt like i could see a pattern on which of Horde or Alliance would win the game before it even started just by looking at the realms.

I noticed that EU Frostmane & Outland Alliance seem to have really good pvp players, (maybe u already knew this)

If the alliance team ure facing has 3 or more players from Outland & Frostmane, Alliance will win the battleground.
    If the alliance team has 5 or more players from Outland & Frostmane they will win the game while holding 3 flags.
    If they there are only 2 from Outland & Frostmane the game will be quite even.
    If there are only 1 or less from Outland & Frostmane horde will win the game.

Silly or not, the prediction was pretty good every time(70%).

Notice:
    !This goes mostly for gilneas but ive done a few(VERY FEW) Arathi Basins as well and it seemed to be working in there as well.!
    !This is on Europe realms!

Myself i play Horde on Kazzak EU. I think the battlegroup is called Misery

What do u know about other servers or the one ure playing on?

Edit: Thanks for moving the post someone but if u acctualy read it and understand what it really is about its shouldnt be classed as pvp.
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2012-09-09 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outland: Home of the wintrades, mmr exloiters and elitist pricks.
    French realms (and other non german realms) seem to be terrible skilled players while german realms seem to be well skilled players.
    Rest of realms are pretty mixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people I come across in BGs that are on Tich are douchebags. It's like they think their Kel'Thuzad or something. (US)
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.