Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you want good DPS on H Madness you NEED to align your Flame shock, LL, Fire nova rotation for the bloods. Since we have a 3 step AoE you need to get it off otherwise the 1 button AoE classes will blow you out of the water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people basing our class damage over an old, old, old fight?

I'm still ranking quite high on dps in places that actually matter (current content)

I'm still using FS > UE > FN. Will FS > LL > FN really make THAT much of a difference?
    Last edited by Nico87; 2012-09-11 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    I'm still using FS > UE > FN. Will FS > LL > FN really make THAT much of a difference?
    Seeing as how LL will spread your FS to up to 4 nearby targets, meaning you'll get Fire Nova on each FS target...yeah is a huge difference for aoe. No offense but sounds like its a l2p issue more than anything else.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-09-11 at 02:45 PM.

Okay, I'll try UE > FS > LL > FN. Like I said I've only played twice since the patch. My main worry is that my single-target DPS is worse than it was before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    Okay, I'll try UE > FS > LL > FN. Like I said I've only played twice since the patch. My main worry is that my single-target DPS is worse than it was before the patch.
    If anything you want to do FS > UE > LL > FN. I ommited UE since we usually don't have that GCD to spare or else all the bloods will be dead before you get FN off. If your group's bloods live long enough throw in UE but if they go down quick use FS > LL > FN. Also, if we're AoEing use UE after FS since it also buffs the dmg of FN and FN off of 5 targets buffed is WAY more damage than UE on a FS.