Question Warlocks visual effects for resources?

As i dont have lock alt, and i am realy curious, can anyone tell me if thats correct:

- affli use soul shards, they hang around your head, purple crystals (or green ball with glyph)
    - destro use burning embers that looks just like any "burning / on fire" effect (how does it look when u have 3-4 of em?)
    - demo use demonic fury and he get horns / wing and other parts of demon form up to full demon form when he use some kind of transform buff

Something like that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgard View Post
    - affli use soul shards, they hang around your head, purple crystals (or green ball with glyph)
    Yes, but they have also another glyph to hide them completely.

- destro use burning embers that looks just like any "burning / on fire" effect (how does it look when u have 3-4 of em?)
    It's very evident, the fire grows the more embers you have. And if they glyph it, they also appear as Verdant Spheres over the head.

- demo use demonic fury and he get horns / wing and other parts of demon form up to full demon form when he use some kind of transform buff
    They only get horns and a blue/purple (don't know exactly since I'm colorblind) animation around them. The wings come from the Glyph of Demon Hunting, which grants Dark Apotheosis, a more tanky version of Metamorphosis.

Destro can also use the Verdant Shpere glyph to have the burning embers as green balls over the head like affliction