Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have 50 butter after an hour of playing, and this is after vendoring all I got yesterday. Don't even get me started on chocolate. -_-*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    It seems they also nerfed cooking ingredients from Karma sellers (hearts)

I wanted to buy oranges from the chick in Bloodtide Coast and it seems that they removed the option.

It piss me off a little bit. I had to buy oranges from the AH. I have plenty of karma points, but I have no gold.
    Yes this is exactly what they did. They removed it from the karma vendors because you could powerlevel cooking with enough gold and moved the mats to mobs in the world. Personally, I better come home after a long exploration trip and have a lot of mats in my bank than spending all my hard earned silver on butter and stuff.

On the other hand, nerfing tier 1 droprates is bad, has this been confirmed?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time something like this happens i feel like and idiot that i didn't knew the easy way before they fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggoman View Post

a) Don't farm mobs that drop the material, farm events that drop other material or gold and buy your mats.
    b) Work in a group, everyone can hit a node and share material. Its faster to kill things in a group and everyone gets loot just from tagging it.
    c) Share your crafting mats between guild mates. Tailor doesn't need metals, weaponsmith doesn't need cloth.
    d) If you are gaining only 1 thing in GW2, chances are you are in WoW mode and failing. Whatever you do you should be gaining at least 3 things. Usually Karma, XP and random drops. Otherwise you are spending your time extremely poorly.
    e) If you want to do the solo leveling crafting without any help then you have to grind, or find a guild that is actually helpful and likes to do stuff together.
    Never met in my mmo experience a guild with members smart enough to share mats for the higher purpose. What i saw, on WoW and gw2, is just a bunch of selfish idiots who keep everything for themself, and what is not needed, sold on TP Lucky you, if you are in a so active helpful guild, never met one in my life (Nor heard of it, at best i heard recently of a guy who was sharing mats with his buddy)