PvP Capture Bar Gone...

So, I haven't played in a while, and I logged back in the other day, and did a Tol Barad. When capping a location, there used to be a small bar that would pop up and show the status of capturing a location like Slagworks. If you were alone there, it would slowly move to your faction. The bar I am talking about, has gone missing.

I've read that DBM and Chinchilla can cause this to disappear, however I have looked all over both of their options, and cannot find it. Chinchilla has an option to move it, and I did, but it still won't appear.

Here is a list of my addons:
    _NPCScan
    _NPCScan.Overlay
    _NPCScan.Overlay.Broker
    AtlasLoot (and 7 modules for it)
    Auctionator
    BagBrother
    Bagnon
    Bartender
    Broker - Calendar
    Broker uClock
    Broker Currency
    Broker DurabilityInfo
    Broker TolBarad
    Broker Wintergrasper
    Broker MicroMenu
    Broker XPBar
    Broker Cashflow
    Broker Location
    Chatter
    Chinchilla
    ChocolateBar
    ClassTimer
    clcPaladinPowerBar
    clcRet
    Clique
    Cooldowns 1.3.6
    DungeonHelper
    Elkano's BuffBars
    ErrorFilter
    GatherMate2
    Gladius
    Grid
    Mapster
    Omen3
    Overachiever
    Parrot
    Quartz
    RaidAchievement
    Recount
    SellJunk
    SocialState
    Volumizer
    WarcraftPetsExpress
    WIM
    Deadly Boss Mods

Start with no addons and turn them on one by one until it disappears, then you will know the culprit
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Hard to do in a PvP area... where could I go where I wouldn't be bothered? (Obviously not a BG/WG/TB)

Paladin

I probably should have included that in my first post...

10+ Year Old Account
    Best place to test it is Zangarmarsh- Capping the towers there brings up the bar. Nobody goes there anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Thank you Raugnaut!

That's where I'll head!

Quote Originally Posted by S2005 View Post
    Hard to do in a PvP area... where could I go where I wouldn't be bothered? (Obviously not a BG/WG/TB)
    The three stadiums in Hellfire Peninsula.

For completion purposes, when you figure it out please post which it was. It will possibly help out others in the future.

Get addon control panel so that you can change addons ingame. That way you save some time

I noticed this happening as well. Of the addons you're using, I also have ErrorFilter, Gladius, Grid, Mapster, and NPCScan. Mapster's the one that's been giving me the most hiccups post-patch with some really flaky behaviour in BGs. I'd try disabling that first.

It's a known issue that some of the capture bars won't show up, there was a blue post on it last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an addon its an issue on blizz's end and requires a client side patch to fix. It will be fixed with MoP install probably
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Thanks everyone for the info : \

I was out in Hellfire today, and landed in one of the bases, and there it was. It pop'd right up. I didn't change any of my addons.

Krit and Nerraw are correct. Currently something wrong on Blizzard's end.