Deleted

trinkets after patch

since patch pvp trinkets are lots better with the highe static stats. my question is tho is the pvp trinket(with the proc or on use-effekt) better than the lfr trinket (insignia)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    since patch pvp trinkets are lots better with the highe static stats. my question is tho is the pvp trinket(with the proc or on use-effekt) better than the lfr trinket (insignia)
    Assuming you're talking about Shadow here, yes, the PvP trinkets (either of them) will be far better than Insignia. Personally would go for on-use over proc.

AFAIK, the only trinket which still performs well in BGs this patch is HC Cunning. Normal Cunning doesn't even feel that good to me. Who knows, I could be wrong.

Deleted
    totaly forgot about mentioning spec, ya i meant shadow

---------- Post added 2012-09-10 at 09:40 AM ----------

thx for help btw

---------- Post added 2012-09-10 at 09:40 AM ----------

btw i got the trinket from spine(lfr) but i guess it still beats the other pvp trinket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    btw i got the trinket from spine(lfr) but i guess it still beats the other pvp trinket?
    Will of Unbinding fell behind CotC pre-patch in both BGs and Arenas, doubt that things have changed post-patch with the addition of PvP power.

Deleted
    for pve when? should have said i only play pve

Deleted
    If the entire thread is PvE-related, stick to PvE trinkets.
    LFR Insignia and LFR Will of Unbinding will easily out-perform either PvP trinket in any PvE situation.

PvP trinkets only pull ahead in PvP for the resilience and PvP Power.

Deleted
    are you sure ? if the static stat is higher. when shouldent a sp buff on procc be better than a haste buff?

Deleted
    LFR Will of Unbinding is 780 Intellect post build-up. This will be BiS until you get either the Normal or the HC versions.
    LFR Insignia is 406 static Intellect with 2573 Haste on a 15% proc rate for 20s and 120s ICD. Basically, with Insignia you get ~428 Haste as an overall gain.

Badge of Dominance (on-use): 429 Static Int with a 2min CD for 2419 SP increase, leads to ~403 static SP gain.
    Insignia of Dominance: 429 Static Int with 45s ICD on 1452 SP increase for 20s. Leads to ~645 SP gain.

This is assuming both PvP trinkets are at the 390 iLvl rather than the 377 versions.

Fair enough. Maths suggests Insignia of Dominance is better.
    However, if you run normal DS and either Normal CotC or Normal Insignia drops, I would take either of those over the PvP trinket, especially CotC. I would even take LFR CotC over Insignia of Dominance.