Need an addon to cancel auction (SINGULAR)

I'm currently looking at "Glyph of Luminous Charger" on the AH.

I see:

One scribe has posted at 161 gold.
    I have posted at my fallback for undercut auctions, 64 gold.
    A confused scribe has posted at 24 gold (within silver of mat cost).
    A clueless scribe has posted at 10 gold.

I buy all the 10 and 24 gold ones. Now, I want to cancel my 64 gold one, without running a full TSM scan.

What I used to do was go to the auctions pane, and sort by number. Then go to the 64s (or really the bid value that implies), and cancel my auction. Currently, that screen is broken as hell.

What would be great is if there was something that would add a "cancel auction" in place of the "buyout" button, when I'm in the search pane of the normal AH. Or just something where I type in a name, it brings up matching auctions, and then lets me cancel.

Again- I don't want to have to run a full TSM cancel scan to yank this guy down. I'm looking right at him.

i use auctionator and tsm together tsm for the bulk of the auctions but when i wanna play around i use the auctionator buy/sell/more tabs

Deleted
    aucionator

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to echo what's been said for full effect. Get Auctionator. It will give you a list by name where you can click yrou auction and have an automatic cancel auction button for it.

Search for "Glyph of Luminous Charger" in TSM

Hit cancel.