Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually there's a lot of sept. releases because of it's relation to holidays. You have thanksgiving in november (U.S. and Can) and 3 months later X-mas. It give people time to review the games and get a LOT of hype about them.

Deleted
    august wasnt any better
    # diablo 3 1.0.4 patch
    # darksiders 2
    # guild wars 2
    # darksouls prepare to die

in like 2 weeks

yea it doesnt make sense to release games when school starts
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, October and November for me.
    Dishonored, Playstation Royal, AC3, Pokemon White2.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    yea it doesnt make sense to release games when school starts
    It is the beginning of the gaming season is all... a lot of games are usually released around sept/oct/nov for the christmas season and final financial quarter.

Deleted
    I only have Pirate Warriors and MoP in September, however i assume MoP will take up alot of time when you have 10 characters to gear and level up

15+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands 2 is the only game I'll actually be buying this month, still having a crap ton to do with Guild Wars. To finish the year, Forza Horizon and AC:3 in October, Halo 4 in November, and I'm not sure what else I "need" this year, seems like that's it.

It's not just September, it's the quarter up until Christmas - because of Christmas.

It's always like this, how have you not noticed?

Deleted
    Because I'm born in September.

All say hooray for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    This. Although with people going back to school it's also a bad time.
    Well, the 85% of the gamers I know have finished school a long time ago.
    On topic, as already been said, it's a time when people come home from vacations, weather is getting colder and you have the mood to stay inside with a cup off hot coffee and relax after work by playing a good game. That is what I am going to do anyway!

Deleted
    Borderlands 2, X-COM, MechWarrior Online (open beta at some point this year) and MOP.

There's more than enough there to keep me busy in the run up to Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Well, the 85% of the gamers I know have finished school a long time ago.
    Yes, generally most of the people a person knows are in a similar age group to themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resident Evil 6 on oct. 2nd isn't going to help either

15+ Year Old Account
    they had the midnight release party for the NHL13, though i couldn't go (Work got in the way) but i wanted to go and play some road hockey with Phil Kessel and James Van Reimsdyk(Not sure on the spelling of his last name)

I'm only looking forward to Torchlight II

torchlight 2 cant even scratch the surface of borderlands 2. so they gonna lose out a shittonne of customers because of their totaly wank release date.

Mop will be there for a long time so you can play it now and then. No need for nonstop playing. you use a day and a half to level up. 1 day to gear up and back to bl2. only logging to mop for raids

WoW Preparing for MoP, that comes in 14 days, MoP, Diablo3, Battlefield 3. I really wanna play TL2 but since its not a game like D3 where you earn RL money its more of a fun to play so I don't have time for that even though I REALLY wanna play it. Borderlands 2, been waiting for it a long time, new game to play with my friends, unforunately I wont be able to play it until like mid october/november, same with TL2, if not just next year lol. I bearly play battlefield ATM, and WoW+Diablo3 take ALL my playtime atm lol, in MoP, MoP will take all my playtime and more than that. Damn, why can't they release games seperate from each other, like 1-2 month after. Its a loss for them because alot of people will have to choose TL2, MoP or BL2. And some people are addicted to BF3 at the moment since it just got released.

10+ Year Old Account
    cuz september is an awesome month. i was born in september!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzna View Post
    august wasnt any better
    # diablo 3 1.0.4 patch
    # darksiders 2
    # guild wars 2
    # darksouls prepare to die
    Only diablo was a big thing in that month, and MoP pre-patch. Like I said before GW2 release, its shit. The game is gonna die, its just another lame copy of WoW. Even look at it now, players are quitting and getting banned for buying and selling stuff from vendor. ^^
    in like 2 weeks

Baldur's Gate and Torchlight 2 =)
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu