How Does My New Computer Build Look?

I have studied long and hard and i think i finally have the parts i want. Let me know what i should change and stuff. My budget was 1250$ and i plan to invest in 8 GIGS of ram, Corsair H100 water cooler and some Corsair Air Series Fans in the future.

Here below is the parts I plan to order.

ASUS P8Z77 PRO Motherboard
    Intel i5 3570k CPU
    Sapphire Radeon 7870 OC Edition GPU
    Corsair Vengeance 1600 2X4 GIGS of Ram
    Corsair 600T White Edition Case
    Corsair Force Series 120GB SSD
    Corsair GS800 PSU
    Windows 7 Home Edition
    -GSkill Ares 2X4 Gigs of Ram(This was Free with MOBO)

I didnt need a monitor or HDD or mouse or anything like that. I just need what is listed that i have. Let me know if you think i should change something out please.
    Last edited by Dexra; 2012-09-10 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    Change the SSD to a Samsung 830 or Crucial m4 (whichever is cheapest at the time).

Your PSU wattage output is overkill and quality is midrange change is to something like this:

SeaSonic M12II 620W
    Antec HCG-M 620W
    OCZ ZT-650W
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2012-09-10 at 08:51 PM.

The reason I went with this much PSU wattage is like i said i plan to Water Cool it and also I plan to eventually crossfire two of these cards when the time is right. Also newegg is having a special on the specific PSU and i like the built in lighting of the PSU. I will look into the other ones though. SSD what seperates those SSDs from the one I have chosen.

Deleted
    They're much more reliable, performance wise you won't notice a difference. All of the suggested PSU's support 7870 CrossFire + an overclocked system no problem and they're all modular which is a nice bonus. If you want pretty lights then buy yourself an LED-Strip.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2012-09-10 at 08:56 PM.

Okay, well I had just ordered the SSD and OS rght before this post so I guess I will have to cope. Thankfuly, corsair has a good warranty program if I dont recall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexra View Post
    Okay, well I had just ordered the SSD and OS rght before this post so I guess I will have to cope. Thankfuly, corsair has a good warranty program if I dont recall.
    Just edited my post above, incase you missed it. You can always cancel an order but either way if you get the Corsair drive it's still a nice drive just make sure to update to the latest firmware.