Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm french (France French ), there was a huge french DAOC community that managed to remain in touch through all the new games since its glory age. All that community remained in contact through well known guilds (such as http://www.warlegend.net/ and Millenium to some extend).

Ever since the end of DAOC, whenever a new game was released, french player interested in pvp knew that if they wanted to choose a pvp oriented server, they had to follow that guild. This is not new, and happened in Wow too, Archimonde server was, and still is, 'the' pvp server for french player. I had countless of arena teammates leaving for Archimonde for how easy it was to find 5v5 arena team, rbg team there compared to other server.

This community has existed for the past 10 years, and it's no surprise that for GW2 release, and especially considering it's a WvW game, that most of the french player interested in pvp followed them on Vizunah ( http://www.warlegend.net/classement-...-guild-wars-2/ ).

I'm currently playing on Desolation but every single old arena teammate I'm still in contact with, are on Vizunah, every single one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Do we know for sure it's Canadian support boosting the French and they haven't just gathered all their insomniacs on one server?

Or (and I know this may be difficult for some of us in Europe to accept) is it possible the French are just being better at fighting than you?
    Maybe they just have a lot of people who dont sleep in france who knowns but its a fact that they are not that much better. During the day we are pretty much even, during the night we get stomped.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by botulox View Post
    We Latin Americans have it worse. The game lags so fucking hard it's impossible to stay competitive. Performs 10x worse than WoW for sure.
    mate, nothing can compare with wow in quality. Maybe there's something you can argue about that is unbalanced or lame at wow, but if you look at it on other games they can't compare with wow.. Gw2 = asian shit quality.. mass production

Deleted
    question is... will it ever be ''perfect'' / even in wvw? im on shiverpeaks, but i dont want to face FR for 2 weeks when they have it all. do i really have to abandon my team and server to play on another one which is in a better position between the 3 servers?

shiverpeaks, desolation, riverside = perfect . FR, donno what to do with that one. hope arenanet allows NA and EU servers to fight against each other ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fellow Canadian here,

Just like the Quebecois... Complaining as always when their needs aren't met.

(I live in Montreal)

Join an EST server and speak English like you are now...

Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    I'm sure Anet will get your message here, it being their official forum and all....oh wait a sec.

You are complaining that French servers have an advantage because there are french speakers on both sides of the atlantic......same for English speaker, Spanish speakers.......
    funny thing, is Anet uses Reddit more then their actual forums.

and i think the issue is there are no FR NA servers. i dont play GW2 but id assume its much like how WoW started, all NA servers are in english.

on the topic of it being 10:1 in WvW, is there no auto balance system to not allow this? its hard to believe that Anet would overlook a good balncing trick blizzard came up with over 2 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.