<Enlightened Dark> Blackhand US Horde.

First of all thanks for taking the time to visit and read.

We are an adult oriented, very laid back and drama free guild. We enjoy having fun and making each other laugh and as well helping each other out as much as we can. Some of us tend to hang out in Ventrilo daily. As long as you can handle some adult sense of humor you'll be welcomed and certainly enjoy yourself with our crazy bunch.

Our focus is casual raiding a few days a week. We're not elitist, but we do expect people who commit to our core 10 to show up and be ready to go and as well do what they need to do. We value our time and don't like it wasted. We understand if things come up, we just want to know ahead of time. As a raid leader I am blunt and to the point, but also I have a lot of respect for people and there feelings. During our raids we love to goof, shoot the sh*t, and when it comes to a boss we know it's time to quiet down and get the job done.

Our Schedule Currently:

Tuesday 7:30-10:30 & Thursday 7:30-10:30 - CST Server Time

We try to do something on Sunday evenings, but it just depends on who's up for it. Whether it be pvp related or achievements. With football season here Sundays are not mandatory for anything.

We're not level 25 yet, but we do help our raiders with Flask, Feast and so forth since these days people are spoiled on Cauldrons and Guild Feast.

For our core 10 currently I am open to about any class combo, but I'll list below what we do not need. Since we're moving into a new expansion I will not know what we need for our core 10 until I see what we have upon reaching our current raiders to 90. Stay tuned.

We are open to all levels and classes for running dungeons, pvping and just generally hanging out. We do prefer you be 18+ years of age. If you're younger and can prove your maturity, we're willing to give you a shot.

Any questions contact: Azurah, Orgasmoe, Rânsom, Zubs, Krealus, Cammztrixx

Like what you read and want an invite? Ask anyone in guild, everyone is capable of handing out an invite.

Thank you.

Recruited a resto shammy so we're currently just looking for dps. A deathknight and a warlock to be specific. Thanks.