LastLast
    Deleted
    More cushion for the pushin' is a good thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyspudd View Post
    More cushion for the pushin' is a good thing
    I was about to say exactly that.

15+ Year Old Account
    she was never "skinny" to begin with. she wasn't fat by any means, but she was never a tiny girl. she got lazy and now she has to reap what she sows
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I can't believe this is even a discussion. She has never been fat to the point of being so overweight that it would be unhealthy. There is a vast range of body fat percentages that are perfectly healthy for women not to mention beautiful. Women need four times as much fat as men just to stay alive. We need even more to reproduce. Fat on our thighs and butts is actually healthy! Looking like a 14 year old boy on heroin isn't no matter what the fashion, beauty, film, and music industries say. Guys, I hate to break it to you but being even a little bit fat is a whole lot worse for you than it is for us so maybe you should pay attention to the size of your beer belly before worrying about the size of our asses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Ugh, I can't stand the fucking fashion industry's fascination with skin and bones. No, that first image of Jessica Simpson is not "fat." Maybe a little curvier, maybe a little more . . . for lack of a better word . . . plump? But not fat, not unattractive.

This sort of thing pisses me off, not because I give a shit about Jessica Simpson, but because it sends the message to young women across the country that being underweight is the only way to be attractive and it encourages unhealthy lifestyles and terrible eating habits and poor self-esteem.
    Well... if you can't hear bones rattle when you ram them, they need to lose some weight.

No, you're absolutely right. I went to a fashion show some time ago (bla bla wife got tickets from publisher) and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that many ribs since some Auschwitz documentary. It was absolutely horrible. I'll take "fat" Jessica Simpson any day.

Don't really care, fat chicks can be sexy too. If you don't like em send em my way would you?

In both of the pictures of the first link...no, but yes in the video.

No, she gained weight but doesn't look "fat", and who cares anyway?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You know what's a lot bigger problem? Obesity.
    Yes, but I fail to see how that has anything to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You know what's a lot bigger problem? Obesity.
    Literally... >.>

Anyway, no.. She is not fat at all..

10+ Year Old Account
    she's overweight, she thought that she would lose all that when her baby was out....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    she was never "skinny" to begin with. she wasn't fat by any means, but she was never a tiny girl. she got lazy and now she has to reap what she sows
    Reap what she sows
    ?

Man if she offered I would be naked before she finished her sentence.

Its like the entertainment industry likes forcing unhealthy habits.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Reap what she sows
    ?

Man if she offered I would be naked before she finished her sentence.

Its like the entertainment industry likes forcing unhealthy habits.
    Of course! Its all a conspiracy with the drug companies to get gullible idiots to buy their latest shitty diet pills, buy obnoxious name brand athletic clothing at like a 1000% mark up of its actual value and then have to pay out the wazoo for medical bills when they suffer some catastrophic health problem from failing to not be fat or because they tried to hard to not be fat.

I mean, I"m only half kidding, because its actually a pretty genius system...

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    News flash, a woman had a kid and isn't going to be in the same shape that she was seven years ago.

Is she larger? sure. Does it matter to anyone who isn't in the fashion or gossip industry? no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    News flash, a woman had a kid and isn't going to be in the same shape that she was seven years ago.
    What about people like madonna, or courtney kardashian, they had kids they look the same?
    also jennifer lopez, beyonce and go on~ if you want it gone you'll get rid of it.

Who really cares, the only person she needs to worry about pleaseing is herself. If she sees herself as fat she should hit the gym if not them shes fine.

Shes not fat fat

But she def isnt thin or as sexy as she once was

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    She looks great. Im tired of seeing "Woman" who look like men. Skin and Bones = sexy Dafuq kind of logic is that?
    In what world is being skinny looking like a man? Sex appeal is for each persons judgement. If you think Queen Latifah is more your size than by all means.

And for the people saying "Who cares" well I have an idea...
    Dont reply if you dont care?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh god why would anyone care if shes fat / skinny / tanned or got spots... is your life so shallow you have to spy on others ? I seriously will never understand why would anyone care bout celebritis life outside of movies/plays/whatever she does... its just sad

She had a child.
    Get over it.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

She's got some chub but who cares.

I'd still hit it.