Looking for a game.

I need a decent game to play. Preferably free and if I have to download it, it will have to be about a gig or smaller because I'm on a small data plan.

I like RPGs, RTS, tactical games, and tower defense games. Just looking for something to pass some time with.

I've looked on some torrent sites for some but they're all too big for my data allowance.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

this is the game i play the most and its so funny and fun http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Deleted
    Even though it's an FPS I think you might enjoy it, it's like Call of Duty without the frustration, camping and cheap deaths. My favorite shooter since CoD4 and Wolf:ET.
    Free to play with mix of simple and complex gameplay. Download is about 4GB and runs decently on older machines thanks to the very flexible graphics customisation.

Blacklight: Retribution

Good mix of well designed maps, plenty of weapon and armor customization, variety of very fun standard and unique game modes, balanced gameplay. This is a game that won't frustrate you like Call of Duty will.

My personal verdict: 9/10. This should be a game everybody should try out.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, just tried the totaljerkface game, seems pretty neat so far. I've heard of Blacklight but it'd take a couple weeks to download it and cost about $20 so I can't try it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezachulator View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, just tried the totaljerkface game, seems pretty neat so far. I've heard of Blacklight but it'd take a couple weeks to download it and cost about $20 so I can't try it
    What do you mean it costs $20? The game itself is free to play but I assume it's your download usage cap?

It costs per megabyte after i reach the cap. It's super lame.

Deleted
    You try to play fun games online it's really nice and time pass games.I hope you enjoy it must log on at wepalyfungames dot com

I used to visit this website because of this web page content genuine information