Herbalism vs. JC: best gold maker?

Hey guys, I recently just leveled a new warrior to 85, and as far as profs go I have maxed mining and herbalism. I've been thinking of droping herb for JC, but with MoP coming soon, is there a chacne I loose out on a good amount of gold since herbs will be selling very easily? What should I do? Keep herb, or drop it for JC??
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png

Herbalism will be very good to have at the beginning of the expansion... assuming everyone else doesn't beat you to the limited supply of herbs. For the most part.. you won't get much at all depending on the server.

Jewelcrafting has been pretty much the best, most consistent gold maker in WoW. People always need gems, rings, necklaces, etc. Mining is great to have with it too if you like to do it while queuing or something. I personally hate the gathering professions, and you can make more without them.
    Tritton AKA Tritty Cent. 8/8HM Blood DK. 406 ilvl.
    Feel free to message me with any questions!

Drop herbalism on your warrior for JC.

Make a druid for alchemy (transmute) and herbalism. You'll need to wait until MoP goes live to get transmute mastery though. If you don't want to do this, become friends with someone who is.

Deleted
    Not very good professions if you intend to raid.
    JC makes money throughout the expansion, but it is proportionate to the effort you put in. It is a long term money maker.
    Herbalism will be very good for the first 3 months + of the expansion if you use it i.e are prepared to farm.

I tend to think for a crafter, then access to raw materials is essential so I always have at least one gatherer to supply the crafting professions. It means I am self sufficcient if need be.

If you only have one character though I would switch to JC and get him to 525 before MOP starts.

Deleted
    If you are choosing between crafting and farming professions, your #1 priority should be your playstyle. It is a totally different game. Some people can't stand flying around the world and picking herbs no matter how profitable it is.
    Others don't like to dwell into details of what to craft and how much to price it.

JC and herbalism should both be viable and choice between them should be based upon what you like to do.

Farming professions are simpler to execute and guarantee gold, while crafting has more risk and effort, but also much more reward to it.

Hope this helps