Poll: Wrynn or Garrosh?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Varian Wrynn vs Garrosh

If Varian Wrynn and Garrosh were to actually face off, who would win?
    Though I am Alliance I do think Garrosh would probably come out on top, Wrynn is an amazing fighter but Garrosh would probably outlast him.

Didn't Varian already beat Garrosh in Ashenvale? I don't know I'm alliance so I don't get to see any of the lore. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    Didn't Varian already beat Garrosh in Ashenvale? I don't know I'm alliance so I don't get to see any of the lore. :/
    When did this happen? Is it in the new book?

Deleted
    I think Varyan would win. He was a badass gladiator when he had his memory problems, after all. What kind of combat experience does Garrosh have to match that (honest question, I never liked him that much so I don't know a lot about him)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian gets the upper hand on him in Ashenvale, but they get separated and Garrosh is forced to retreat before the fight can continue. They've fought several times, but so far there's been no clear indicator of who would come out on top in the end. They're very evenly matched.

Much as I like Garrosh, I lead towards Varian - he's shown that he can keep focus much better in a fight, and seems to have superior fighting skills.

If Varian were a normal human, even a super warrior human like Lothar, I think he loses to Garrosh. Lucky for him, he's the "Chosen One" of Goldrinn and has been super charged to super sayain demi-god levels.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Varian gets the upper hand on him in Ashenvale, but they get separated and Garrosh is forced to retreat before the fight can continue. They've fought several times, but so far there's been no clear indicator of who would come out on top in the end. They're very evenly matched.

Much as I like Garrosh, I lead towards Varian - he's shown that he can keep focus much better in a fight, and seems to have superior fighting skills.
    As much as I hate Knaak's writing and blatant author bias, in Wolfheart Garrosh was winded and making mistakes whereas Varian had caught his second wind. I'd be inclined to think Varian--who of late has also begun learning to fight smarter, not harder, unlike Garrosh, who still fights all-or-nothing.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I hope Varian just so I don't have to listne to Garrosh anymore.

Him being leader of the horde has bothered me for far to long. Looking forward to killing him... and hopefully getting to take a swing at Varian in the near future as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a mak'gora, Varian would win, primarily by having the endurance and patience to wait until Garrosh's rage/fear (they seem to be a fully unified emotion in Garrosh) leads to a fatal mistake or Garrosh is totally spent. That is not to say that Varian would necessarily be left standing at the end, either. I imagine that at least one of Varian's limbs would be mutilated in the battle, possibly as an intentional sacrifice designed to facilitate the incapacitating/killing blow.

Now, if Magatha showed up to 'bless' Gorehowl again...

10+ Year Old Account
    my vote goes for Varian Wrynn. such a badass!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I would have to go with Varian he seem's more experienced and fights in a smarter way compared to Garrosh.

As Callei said before me Garrosh was growing tired from battling for so long while Varian as I would say pretty fresh and ready to go. I cannot really say who would win so im undecided. But I do like Garrosh a tiny bit more than varian so my vote is with Garrosh.

Wolf god powers activate!

garrosh is the final boss, guess this proves he is more skilled than a single human... if not, why don't just take a single warrior and kill him easily?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    garrosh is the final boss, guess this proves he is more skilled than a single human... if not, why don't just take a single warrior and kill him easily?

Lore. Varian isn't just a 'single human' implying that he's no more skilled than any other warrior. He's a special snowflake.

Assuming Garrosh is not immediately possessed by the sha/old gods/demons/some other super powerful raid boss material bullshit, Varian wins.

Deleted
    I think Garrosh, well jsut look at him, he'as a beast, he would cut Varian in half with one swing.

Doesn't really matter to me who wins as long as they both die at the end of the fight. Its hard to say who would win since Garrosh was kind of wimpy for an Orc and varian is a squishy Human. Im going to say Garrosh because of whatever power is making him super bad.

Deleted
    Varian already beat Garrosh...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm horde and I say Varian. He's the good guy in this argument. I couldn't have said that several years ago but the way they've been developing him its obvious he would win with Garrosh now being the bad guy.
    #boycottchina

Lore wise Varian is much stronger. He is a superb gladiator that has the blessing of a wolf god. Although if we are talking about sha-corrupted Garrosh or whatever happens to him at the end of the expansion that may be different.