Greetings!

First let me introduce myself, I am Kalynda; the guild master of <Pony Vendor> - Frostmourne US, a guild that I and my co-leader set up some months ago to usher in our full time return to Warcraft come Mists of Pandaria. Over the course of my previous play sessions I have played in an oceanic #1 guild (Time-Khaz'goroth US), and a number server progression (including first place) guilds (such as Noctis Erus- Amun'Thul US, Civilian-Bonechewer US and Inferus Crux - Khaz'goroth US). In addition to these pve conquests I have taken out Gladiator in 2v2 (season 6) and held other high rated (2400+) 2v2 and 3v3 teams while leading a worldwide rank 3 PvP guild with Slayton (The Whispering Eye – US Bonechewer in season 7).

Given the above, and the Pony Vendor relaunch the remainder of this post will be broken into two subsections; one for the PvE and another for PvP. Please direct yourself to the section of most interest

PLEASE NOTE: You will be expected to transfer to Frostmourne-US (which is a particularly
active server both PvE and PvP wise) within 10 days of being accepted into the guild.

PvE

The PvE component of the guild will comprise a full PvE progression raid team (25 man) for a server progression semi-hardcore guild (and ideally based on the team further than that given the raids).

Raids will be 3x4 hour raids; Thursday, Saturday, Monday (and perhaps a Wednesday during progression based on guild input) starting at 8pm AEST and continuing until 12am (midnight) AEST. As fits the aim of the progression team full professions, optimal specs, full raid buffs and 80% attendance (at all times) are expected on progression periods.

In terms of Officers I am looking at a GM council system with myself and my co-leader(who is also a long term raider and partner of mine) taking up main control with a supporting council that will be selected as time goes on based on adequacy for roles (in particular officers in charge of recruitment, guild relations, IT and certain raid roles).

At this stage I am recruiting the following PRIOR to MoP:

1 Main Tank (must have substantial experience in main tanking hard mode content) (spot may be taken but I would gladly take other applications, please note that this position requires 100% attendance)
1 Off Tank (requires very close to 100% attendance)
1-2 Standard tanks (no special requirements)
8-9 Healers (please note that this figure is an expansion of what I actually need as I expect people not to pull their weight and have to be replaced as we progress)
20+ DPS (please note that this figure is an expansion of what I actually need as I expect people not to pull their weight and have to be replaced as we progress)

Requirements for joining for standard members (open to change):
- At least 8/8 N in current raid content
- Some experience in a hard mode raid environment
- Ability to reach max. level within 2 weeks of release (ie maximum level by Oct. 2)

PvP

The PvP component of the guild will likely be more relaxed than the PvE side due to the smaller raid set; The point is that you make teams within the guild where possible (or try to assimilate your team mates into the guild) and as such develop the guilds PvP standing in the community. In return have access to the perks of the guild (free repairs, PvE items etc) while still going about your PvP grind. The only exception will be the selective premade RBG teams that will going for a ranked positions which will have a weekly play time that you will be expected to make as befits a serious RBG team.

In terms of PvP recruitment I am recruiting anyone who makes the below cutoffs, however I have particular interest in someone who has past experience leading RBG teams and is confident running teams into the future. The requirements are as below:
- Minimum 2100 rating in one of; 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 or RBG’s since the release of WotLK (ie you have the achievement or statistics to back it up)
- Attain a rating in RBG’s or Arenas greater than or equal to 2000 in order to maintain your position in the guild every season (unless adequate reason for missing this criterion is given).

Application

Applications, as usual are as per the forums on our new website: www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com, please follow the intructions in the sticky thread(s) n making your post as this is the sole thing I can judge you on as currnet.

I look forward to reading what you put up and potentially raiding and/or PvPing with you in the coming expansion,

Regards,
Kalynda